• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with having fun with Indian scammers?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I get several calls daily from them. I personally enjoy messing with them.

Just calling them Chutiya will get you some of the funniest reactions you'll ever hear. I practically made a friend from one of them because of how I lead him on pretending I was an old man only to call him Chutiya in my normal voice and playing twinkle twinkle with my dialpad. He was laughing his balls off and thanked me for it.

G

I get several calls daily from them. I personally enjoy messing with them.

Just calling them Chutiya will get you some of the funniest reactions you'll ever hear. I practically made a friend from one of them because of how I lead him on pretending I was an old man only to call him Chutiya in my normal voice and playing twinkle twinkle with my dialpad. He was laughing his balls off and thanked me for it.
How do you get that many? I get them once a year tops

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
For a time I was relentlessly breaking their balls. To the point where my friend called them and they almost immediately hung up assuming it was me fucking with them. The best was when I got through the first person in the scam and got to the second (this is usually the mugu in charge) and let him go through his whole spiel meant to intimidate me and when he asked if I had any questions at the end I said "Yea. How big is your cock?" he immediately started screaming in shitlanguage, probably at the person who put me through to him. With others i'd just pick a ridiculous name and see how far I could take it before they caught on. Surprisingly they hung up immediately at George Floyd

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
22189093-DCFC-4635-A32C-30500F4A383A.png