• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Halloween Kills?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Didn't hate it as much as I thought I would, but aside from a couple of good kills it's just another forgettable Halloween sequel. Didn't seem like they had any good ideas for a sequel and just filmed a bunch of random scenes of Michael slaughtering people. Michael kicking the car door on that black chick causing her to shoot herself in the head was funny as fuck. Writing was terrible and they didn't give Jamie Lee Curtis shit to do. The ending was by far the worst one in all of the series.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
I'll probably see it because I like those kinda movies in general but the thing I never liked about Halloween is Michael never being dead. Your Jasons and Freddys were basically supernatural forces, Michael Myers is just a crazy mortal dude. He should've been totally dead after the first movie.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The scariest part of this movie is Curtis’ face:

jamie-lee-halloween-kills-main.jpg

Waa happened?

preview.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
A couple weeks ago there was a halloween marathon going on while my friends and I were at a lakehouse for a molly/acid weekend, so the TV was just constantly on to look at while walking by

It went from Halloween 1-5 i think, and every time i looked at the tv it was either someone walking to/from school or the doctor character expounding how Michael isn't human but is pure evil

I did get one good laugh though. Not sure what movie, but there's groups of people out looking for him since he's been killing people and the main cop can't convince a mob to stop forming. It's still halloween, and so people in costumes are out, and STILL people dress up as Michael Myers, and then something retarded happens for a moving van to get fucked on and run straight into a michael dressed guy and exploding after hitting him into a car while going 30mph.
It was just funny to think some random guy who dressed up as Myers got completely obliterated, didn't even look like him

G

I'll probably see it because I like those kinda movies in general but the thing I never liked about Halloween is Michael never being dead. Your Jasons and Freddys were basically supernatural forces, Michael Myers is just a crazy mortal dude. He should've been totally dead after the first movie.
At the end of Halloween (2018) where Michael "dies" in the fire, I just thought what the fuck is the point of filming this? We all know he's not dead. Come up with something else, hack writers.

G

I tried watching it but it's fucking disjointed garbage. I made it probably ten minutes in. I skipped through to see if any scenes could convince to go back and keep watching. Fighting firemen? Gay.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I watched it drunk. The kill's were fun, from what I can remember. Including the death of Lenny Clarke. The rest... I didn't enjoy. I will give it another try, later down the road.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Howsabout the end of Halloween H2O where he gets fucking decapitated and then blinks.

Snake

I've been getting a lot of suggested videos for this POS. These things are purely just nostalgia bait like with everything else.

There's an interesting flashback sequence they do in the intro to this which recreates 78' pretty well but it's filled with so much hamfisted exposition between the characters like you need another fucking explanation about the origin of this shit.

MEMBA MICHAEL MYERS KILLING HIS SISTER, GOY?

This is a good rundown of it.

The next one is going to have Covid in it. Who the fuck are these moofies even for anymore.