• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Facebook meta?

G

Personally I think it's retarded, but if it's a platform for me to call Joe Cumia a nigger, I'm in.

[MEDIA=youtube]pjNI9K1D_xo[/MEDIA]

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I left FB in 2011 when it started getting more intrusive.

Now it's just ridiculous what people sign up for. Just to not feel lonely, basically.

I HATE when someone tells me something about someone that they read through Facebook. My dear mother does it when I visit and it drives me nuts. If a person did something and felt like they needed you to know about it, they would hit you up directly and not just post about it for you to perceive as first hand knowledge. Someone got married? That great. I can care less. Someone had a kid? Who fucking cares, they're not talking to you. They're on a soap box taking to the town square.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I left FB in 2011 when it started getting more intrusive.

Now it's just ridiculous what people sign up for. Just to not feel lonely, basically.

I HATE when someone tells me something about someone that they read through Facebook. My dear mother does it when I visit and it drives me nuts. If a person did something and felt like they needed you to know about it, they would hit you up directly and not just post about it for you to perceive as first hand knowledge. Someone got married? That great. I can care less. Someone had a kid? Who fucking cares, they're not talking to you. They're on a soap box taking to the town square.

If you get an oculus VR headset, you're forced to sign up for a FB account to use it. It's such desperation. It's like when Google forced people to have a Google+ account to use YouTube a few years back.

Kikeberg knows his shitty platform is dying, so the only way to keep it relevant is trying to tie new tech to it and force people to have an account to use it.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The biggest problem with all of these social media platforms is that they think they will last forever and for some reason they want to constantly evolve. Facebook has been “mainstream” since about 2006. So you have an entire geenation of thirty somethings using your platform and their parents and a big portion of their kids. You have thirty to fifty years of people hooked to your platform and the move is to change it constantly? Or lock down the users that spend hours a day on there?

VR is for faggots and is fine just how it is. Let boomers rant about politics, let young girls post pictures of their tits and let me advertise my business in peace to actual real, local users instead of fake street shitter profiles you use to raise ad revenue.

EraGodless

>one of the reasons I started facebook

you were hired by the Winkelvoss twins to finish coding their idea, delayed it and delayed them with fake excuses while you stole it
Interesting that he says started- instead of created. He got the idea- and everything else from the CIA. Lifelong goes offline. Facebook goes online.