• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Ernest Saves Christmas?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
jew merry xmas.png

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
As a kid, it was my favorite of the Ernest movies. The whole thing is on Youtube:

You get back to that Jew thing pretty quick. We're talking Ernest here; the kikes can wait.

very true. I missed out on this one as a kid, Ernest Scared Stupid was my game

Ernest rocks. His TV show was good too

G

I was more of an ernest scared stupid guy. But I saw em all at least once. My 2nd fav was probably ernest goes back to school.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
very true. I missed out on this one as a kid, Ernest Scared Stupid was my game

Ernest rocks. His TV show was good too
I actually saw Ernest Scared Stupid in the theater when I was just a wee sprout. I've always had fond memories of it.

This thread has got me binge watching all the old Ernest commercials on Youtube. I think I'll use this one for ASMR tonight:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Does he translate to younger people? I dont mind the stupidity because I grew up with Earnest but I dont know if someone that never saw him would be entertained.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Does he translate to younger people? I dont mind the stupidity because I grew up with Earnest but I dont know if someone that never saw him would be entertained.
Yeah I got a friend who has an 8 year old son and he loves all the Ernest movies. Watched Scared Stupid with him while his dad was at work, I laughed more than I should have SNIFF

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
As a kid, it was my favorite of the Ernest movies. The whole thing is on Youtube:

You get back to that Jew thing pretty quick. We're talking Ernest here; the kikes can wait.

It was clear why he wanted Carruthers to keep the beard. He looked amazingly jewy after he shaved. Like a straight shtetl nigger.

I used to watch this every year. Still good but I've seen it a million times at this point

G

Forget Ernest Saves Christmas. Where we at with Kiss Saves Santa?

[MEDIA=youtube]NRz35dJbpiU[/MEDIA]
Family Guy is the most culturally ironic show since All In The Family. I’d kersmash Mika Kunis’ barely average booty but Seth MacFarlane is the poster cunt for infiltration.

Every episode is littered with culturally undermining garbage. Weird shit about sex and anti-white politics are usually the norm. They don’t even try to hide it.

MacFarlane acted so surprised when his episode concerning anti Semitic overtones was banned but didn’t get why bashing white ethnics is allowed. It was actually a very pro Jewish episode but even speaking about the chosen ones like that isn’t allowed.

tl;dr I want to put my penis in Mila Kunis’ asshole