• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Deadwood

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Great show but Calamity Jane is probably the most poorly acted character in TV history. With all the great performances on that snow, I’m stunned that they allowed that cartoonish, hammy broad to be on the show. Also the idiot creator David Milch rushed the show’s ending so he could do “John From Cincinnati” instead. Awful decision.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
1i3xRaq.gif
OMG DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT!!! DID THE COWBOY JUST SAY A CURSE-ARINO!? WOOOWWW SO FUCKING EDGY BROOO!!! LOOK!! HE JUST SAID THE NIGGER WORD!!! THEY SHOWED IT ON TEE VEE!!!!!

Forum Clout
Good show but Jesus, every single romance subplot was the worst I've ever seen on television.

The widow who inherited her dead husband's claim or whatever - not a good scene with that stupid bitch in the whole show. We get it, you're attracted to Seth and he's attracted to you but you can't be together because Western reasons.

Calamity Jane might not give a Meryl Streep-level performance but at least her rude drunken antics were entertaining.

G

It's better than many believe and worse than some claim, when in reality it was a really solid show that deserved better. There wasn't a huge audience during its run so HBO never really believed in what they had. The movie was an awful end and they needed to leave it alone.

It made the error of not realizing it's best cast wasn't the protagonist and his flighty ginger broad. There were so many great minor characters, like the priest who gets all fucked up, and of course Ian McShane was the best thing about it.

Forum Clout
Never watched it, but I heard it was good. Need something new to watch so I might check it out. Most shows currently on TV seem like ass.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It's better than many believe and worse than some claim, when in reality it was a really solid show that deserved better. There wasn't a huge audience during its run so HBO never really believed in what they had. The movie was an awful end and they needed to leave it alone.

It made the error of not realizing it's best cast wasn't the protagonist and his flighty ginger broad. There were so many great minor characters, like the priest who gets all fucked up, and of course Ian McShane was the best thing about it.
McShane should have been the “main character” or even the Jew shopkeeper. Olyphant the was nothing more than a side character who’s only job was to brood like Jim Norton at the latest villain coming to takeover Deadwood.

Fucking Wu would have been a better lead and Skylar from Breaking Bad never fails to play a cunty wife.