Where we at with da Ukraine?

G

I'll break it down for you in 4 prongs:

1. It isn't any of our business. We don't have a dog in the fight so we don't belong there. We need to get our own house in order before we start worrying about fucking Ukrainians.

2. Even if someone were to disagree with that fact, the current doddering Alzheimer's patient we have as a president isn't going to do shit. He comes off as cowardly and weak, which is why Putin is trying to start USSR 2: electric boogaloo in the first place.

3. I've been saying this since the day Biden got elected, say goodbye to Taiwan. Because I guarantee you now that we've responded to Russia with (gasp) SaNcTiOnS... Chinese tanks are going to be rolling into Taiwan like it's tiananmen square.

4. I could be 100% wrong about all of this because it's just my personal speculation, but I don't think I'm wrong.

G

Nah that's more or less it. I think nearly anyone who was President would be hesitant to get into it though. If it gets to an invasion it's going to get messy.
I mean I honestly don't see how this is any of our concern. It's not like he's trying to roll into Alaska or some shit. It's not like the Ukraine is one of our crazy tight allies like England.

We should seriously make every other country deal with this and stay completely out of it to teach them the lesson of "You want to talk a bunch of shit about America trying to police the world? Well this is what happens when we don't get involved" I think that's a long overdue lesson that some of these little shitty countries that don't have a strong military need to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time

1. It isn't any of our business. We don't have a dog in the fight so we don't belong there. We need to get our own house in order before we start worrying about fucking Ukrainians.

2. Even if someone were to disagree with that fact, the current doddering Alzheimer's patient we have as a president isn't going to do shit. He comes off as cowardly and weak, which is why Putin is trying to start USSR 2: electric boogaloo in the first place.

3. I've been saying this since the day Biden got elected, say goodbye to Taiwan. Because I guarantee you now that we've responded to Russia with (gasp) SaNcTiOnS... Chinese tanks are going to be rolling into Taiwan like it's tiananmen square.

4. I could be 100% wrong about all of this because it's just my personal speculation, but I don't think I'm wrong.

/thread

G

Only way America should intervene is if they have a super-weapon in the works like they did during the Manhattan project. Either FULL SPECTRUM DOMINATION or don't play and let Europe deal with the potato-niggers.
Us getting involved with Ukraine would be the equivalent of seeing a guy beat his wife on the bus so you handcuff yourself to him until he goes to marriage counseling.

Fuck Ukraine and their deformed Chernobyl babies. If they had any balls at all they'd be standing up for themselves, but the problem that the American Media isn't telling anyone is that about half of the population of the Ukraine WANTS the Russians to come rolling in. This is like when Germany "invaded" Austria.

We should seriously make every other country deal with this and stay completely out of it to teach them the lesson of "You want to talk a bunch of shit about America trying to police the world? Well this is what happens when we don't get involved".

America's/NATO's involvement with Ukraine is Putin's reason for invading to begin with though. Russia is clearly the main aggressor here, but if America just minded its own business Putin wouldn't have the excuse.

Snake

Fuck Ukraine and their deformed Chernobyl babies. If they had any balls at all they'd be standing up for themselves, but the problem that the American Media isn't telling anyone is that about half of the population of the Ukraine WANTS the Russians to come rolling in. This is like when Germany "invaded" Austria.
I know a Russian that lives outside Moscow. He thinks Ukrainians are giant pussies since they've bent over and let the Russian government fuck them the last century. They never fight back.

G

In 2014 I supported Ukraine as, I love watching people overthrow their "leader", and I thought that Putins open land grab of the Crimea was a bit too bold and his reasoning was legally weak.

I now fully support Russia and hope they take back their mother city Kyiv

FMNFMkjXEAEAjKy.jpeg

Fatrick retweeted this pic.

He's so dumb... He doesn't even realize that this pic actually plays to Putins point.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini

I think you're viewing this from the point of view of the average citizen, so you're missing the higher level.

All that shit with Biden's son and the Ukraine energy shenanigans matters here. Essentially there's a bigger thing at play that we don't fully grasp and understand.
It’s almost as if foreign aid payments are filtered through corrupt corporations and then ...

I'm seeing online that this above image may not represent the actual truth (apparently Romney is patently false and Pelosi and Kerry are shades of grey), but the fact is that the west has controlled Ukraine for a while.

Just because you don't know our interests there, doesn't mean that our leaders don't have any. And the media will figure out a way to galvanize the public (we have to get the russians back for meddling in our democracy)

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I think you're viewing this from the point of view of the average citizen, so you're missing the higher level.

All that shit with Biden's son and the Ukraine energy shenanigans matters here. Essentially there's a bigger thing at play that we don't fully grasp and understand.
It’s almost as if foreign aid payments are filtered through corrupt corporations and then ...

I'm seeing online that this above image may not represent the actual truth (apparently Romney is patently false and Pelosi and Kerry are shades of grey), but the fact is that the west has controlled Ukraine for a while.

Just because you don't know our interests there, doesn't mean that our leaders don't have any. And the media will figure out a way to galvanize the public (we have to get the russians back for meddling in our democracy)
Anytime a meme's text is fuzzy and particularly boomer looking, you know it's guaranteed to be factually inaccurate

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Anytime a meme's text is fuzzy and particularly boomer looking, you know it's guaranteed to be factually inaccurate
It's Finkelthink.

What they do is the use the grain of truth to put a bunch of lies in, so that when boomer posts it, it can be dismissed.

Remember that Biden bragged about bribing Ukraine to remove a prosecutor from a corruption case while he was VP.

Trump's impeachment trial was centered around his call with the Ukrainian president because he asked about Biden's bribe.

Now Ukraine is the focal point of a potential war.

Those are all facts, and so my original point to @WormKiller stands: this isn't about what it appears to be about.

G

It's Finkelthink.

What they do is the use the grain of truth to put a bunch of lies in, so that when boomer posts it, it can be dismissed.

Remember that Biden bragged about bribing Ukraine to remove a prosecutor from a corruption case while he was VP.

Trump's impeachment trial was centered around his call with the Ukrainian president because he asked about Biden's bribe.

Now Ukraine is the focal point of a potential war.

Those are all facts, and so my original point to @WormKiller stands: this isn't about what it appears to be about.
Doesn't doesn't my original point still stand?

We need to mind our own business and stop getting involved with all these other countries.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Doesn't doesn't my original point still stand?

We need to mind our own business and stop getting involved with all these other countries.
We agree on principle. My point is that since our leaders have financial incentives (Biden's son), then that makes it our business.

The good news is that the country is going downhill fast and since we won't be #1 anymore, we won't be able to afford to be the world police in a few years.