• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with da new Space Jam?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I thought the original was a fun movie when I was kid even though I haven't seen it in years. This new one looks like just a big commercial for HBO MAX. Also Lebron James is a fag.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
It's probably not any better or worse than the original. It's for kids and they'll probably love it. That being said it was completely unnecessary to make it since you can just show your kids the original.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It's probably not any better or worse than the original. It's for kids and they'll probably love it. That being said it was completely unnecessary to make it since you can just show your kids the original.
It’ll be worse just because Lebron has about 5% of the charisma that Jordan had.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I was young enough to enjoy the first one at the time it came out and even quite enjoyed it when I caught it again a few years ago when I was drunk one night.

No way I'd want to see the new one though.

G

It looks like dogshit....a two hour long commercial for toys and processed, sugary foods. I'm not exactly their key demographic.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
65f6c-16149356888400-800.jpg

off to a bad start i'd say

she turned trans

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
just rewatched the original, it was funny

it had bill murray, newman from seinfeld, larry bird

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Can't even ironically like the original, why would I want to see the new one?

And it's a shame too, because I love original Looney Tunes.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
That's exactly what's behind this current trend of de-feminizing women in entertainment. Trannies don't like being reminded of what they will never have , what they will never look like, and what they will never be.
65f6c-16149356888400-800.jpg

off to a bad start i'd sa