• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Courtney Love killing Kurt Cobain?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
At least Boomers with the JFK conspiracies can be forgiven for obsessing over the death of a President of the United States. Gen Xers' have the same level of obsession for a junkie. Millennials are faggots, but at least we didn't turn Amy Winehouse into the Voice of Our Generation.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I couldn't give a fuck what those two junkies did to each other to be completely honest witcha. I don't really see some doped up whore being underhanded or skillful enough to pull off something like that without getting caught. But beyond his music I couldn't give a fuck about Kurt and his faggot bellyache disorder or whatever he had to justify his heroin abuse and leaving his infant daughter without a father.

At least Layne Staley told the entire world to fuck off and wasn't found until like weeks after he OD'd.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
na dawg, i'm good. Rewatching Leaving Neverland instead

At least Boomers with the JFK conspiracies can be forgiven for obsessing over the death of a President of the United States. Gen Xers' have the same level of obsession for a junkie. Millennials are faggots, but at least we didn't turn Amy Winehouse into the Voice of Our Generation.
Ever heard of Amy Wine house since her death? She meant nothing to anybody. It was a media fabrication, it never reflected organic popular interest. The Greta Thurnberg of 'tragic junkie' celebrities

Udders

Great food
I don't have much love for offing yourself when you have kid. That said, Nirvana is awesome and their power and intensity holds up 100%. Kurt probably was a whiny faggot but you can sure feel every word he sings. Unfortunately they influenced a lot of mediocre to shitty bands in their aftermath.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Who cares, kurt was a faggot
And all of their music was plagiarized anyways. They would just take obscure punk and rock bands and lift their music note for note and call it "grunge" while the major labels and MTV and radio stations promoted them 24/7. All while they pretended like they were starving artists barely making ends meet dressing like homeless people. And probably smelling like homeless people as well with their drug habits. "Yo dude we are so fucking underground that MTV plays our faggy rock videos every hour!!".

Probably he did not kill himself. Most likely Courtney Love waited until he was strung out on drugs and then dyed his hair red. Now everyone pretends like he was this genius tortured artist. But he was just another major label poseur faggot who flew in private jets but wore shit clothes in public to fool his idiot fans.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I love me some grunge, but don't give a shit about Cobain or Staley or Cornell or any of the other dead Gen-X faggots in those bands.

A gnarly fat fuck like Tad Doyle outlived all their junky asses and can still kick it:

A-416838-1268311621.jpeg.jpg

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Fuck him.

Nirvana soured for me once I discovered the Pixies and Husker Du. 'Makes No Sense At All' is a Nirvana song before there was a Nirvana.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I'm over it/ don't give a shit. Dude's dead and their music is, and was way overplayed. If you want to put yourself in a funny situation, mention that the band has the same few popular songs and that they really need to start putting put new material, especially on Reddit.