• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Where we at with canceling The Beatles?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
65fdf50829e8347f5288ab6d275e0f35--dear-john-john-lennon.jpg

John Lennon sure got Canceled.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
View attachment 23110

John Lennon sure got Canceled.
“I said to him that I had seen him on TV with Lennon’s body, and he replied yes, that he had moved it, and that a lot of people had gotten in to take pictures of Lennon. Some people were actually able to get in video cameras (they were rare in 1980). (I would imagine this was an after hours deal). He had even mentioned how people had moved Lennon’s mouth and made gestures of him going “Yeah, yeah, yeah”.”

I want to see that tape.

“I said to him that I had seen him on TV with Lennon’s body, and he replied yes, that he had moved it, and that a lot of people had gotten in to take pictures of Lennon. Some people were actually able to get in video cameras (they were rare in 1980). (I would imagine this was an after hours deal). He had even mentioned how people had moved Lennon’s mouth and made gestures of him going “Yeah, yeah, yeah”.”

I want to see that tape.

holy fuck

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Yoko One is one ugly woman. Even if she had the greatest personality out there it is still hard to fathom to be with her.
She was from a family wealthy enough to fund her layabout, do nothing lifestyle for years before she met John and she’s still too ugly to bother with. I’m married to a Jap (albeit one thousands of times more attractive than Yoko) and I’m still deeply embarrassed for him. She’s a -50 on the Japanese scale.

She was from a family wealthy enough to fund her layabout, do nothing lifestyle for years before she met John and she’s still too ugly to bother with. I’m married to a Jap (albeit one thousands of times more attractive than Yoko) and I’m still deeply embarrassed for him. She’s a -50 on the Japanese scale.
John left her for a while for a Chinese. Mr Lennon also loudly fucked some other woman at a party Ono was at with him and the hosts had to turn the music up to save her embarrassment. There's no chance he'd have stayed with her forever.

G

Is she even a fawkin' woman?

LennonOno-B1.jpg

I always wondered why people like France's president Macron...wealthy, handsome, powerful and rich, end up with these hags but after being taught of the Baphomet religion of our controllers, it made sense.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
John left her for a while for a Chinese. Mr Lennon also loudly fucked some other woman at a party Ono was at with him and the hosts had to turn the music up to save her embarrassment. There's no chance he'd have stayed with her forever.
She wouldn't have left him because she liked the status that came from being with him and it seemed like he liked it because it played to his feelings of power/narcissism. He liked that he could do what he wanted and fuck who he wanted and there wasn't anything she was gonna do. He had a long history of treating women like shit, basically only married his first wife because he knocked her up and resented her for it.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
She wouldn't have left him because she liked the status that came from being with him and it seemed like he liked it because it played to his feelings of power/narcissism. He liked that he could do what he wanted and fuck who he wanted and there wasn't anything she was gonna do. He had a long history of treating women like shit, basically only married his first wife because he knocked her up and resented her for it.
It’s actually quite a shock how nice of a guy Julian turned out to be tobehonestwitcha. He had every right to be a piece of shit but he went the other way raising money for world vision niggers.