• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Call of Duty?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Most of the video games I play are single player. But I started playing COD because my buddies back east do, and it gives me a way to catch up with them without getting on the phone.

Any of you brothermen play?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Most of the video games I play are single player. But I started playing COD because my buddies back east do, and it gives me a way to catch up with them without getting on the phone.

Any of you brothermen play?
I've been a PC gamer ever since there were PCs . I hate the one year support call of duty and battlefield have become. I played the shit out of rainbow six siege until it got too over the top. Anyhow mad respect to ubi for still supporting the game though
I'm playing new world now because there isn't a shooter out there I like

Monk

Forum Clout
I got back into it with Modern Warfare and Cold War. Heard the newest one sucks and I don't care about Warzone so I'm back to the addiction that preceded getting back into CoD, World of Warships.

G

I play a bit of Warzone but I fucking stink at it. There are way too many damn guns and I don’t know how you’re supposed to know which is which when you pick one up.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It's fine as far as FPS go. 4 and MW2 are two of all time favorites. After that though the series started to go downhill and had a few games that were total dogshit (Infinite Warfare, Black Ops 3 and 4). WWII and Cold War were fine. Just downloaded Vanguard but haven't really gotten around to playing it. Can't be anyworse than the new Battlefield though which is god awful.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
tried it at my brother in law's and it's just a campfest, everyone seems to just stay in one spot with motion sensors or whatever it is. hate that playstyle

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I play GTA online to be social with my friends back home. COD is too sweaty of a game for me these days.

Plus they release a new COD every year. It's annoying.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Well, if you dorks play Vanguard, send me a message and maybe we can fag along together on some matches.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
I went through a gamer phase years ago when Black Ops 2 came out. It was the only game I was somewhat decent at

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Haven't been able to really get into one since black ops 2 but I do have the newest one.

In the campaign there's a scene where the diabolical nazi is talking down to the diverse group of prisoners (ex. Indian woman), so the English black guy #resists by smugly telling him he's seen black frenchmen marrying "your women" in Berlin. You're expected to cheer at the idea of german broads getting stuffed by BBC, very weird. Punched out at that point.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Haven't been able to really get into one since black ops 2 but I do have the newest one.

In the campaign there's a scene where the diabolical nazi is talking down to the diverse group of prisoners (ex. Indian woman), so the English black guy #resists by smugly telling him he's seen black frenchmen marrying "your women" in Berlin. You're expected to cheer at the idea of german broads getting stuffed by BBC, very weird. Punched out at that point.
I didn't play the solo campaign, but those characters are playable in multi. So I avoid that crap...

For all the wokeness they try to cram into the game, there's a healthy dose of "Fuck you, nigger faggots" in the lobbies to balance it out.