Where we at with broads in sports broadcasting

Snake

@stinks your scent is intoxicating.

E6WB1oCVEAITMYI.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
From what I've read, engagement in America for the sport of baseball is at the point that it's even less popular than hockey.

I like hockey myself, but I've never been a baseball fan. That said, I know how deep the roots go for that sport in your country.

Is it because of all the stupid fucking rules? All the unwritten stupid fucking rules? That and the fact that the games are so long?

G

Lotta fawkin problems in baseball. I could list about 50 but nobody will read all that shit.

One of the worst things is this fucking replay though. They took away manager arguements. One of the best parts of baseball was the chance to maybe see some old fuck just lose his shit at the umpire. The people loved it, now that's gone along with hard slides, defensive players, base stealers, home plate collisions, and knocking guys off the plate. Like everything else, its just run by faggot corporations maaaahhhhnnnnn.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
From what I've read, engagement in America for the sport of baseball is at the point that it's even less popular than hockey.

I like hockey myself, but I've never been a baseball fan. That said, I know how deep the roots go for that sport in your country.

Is it because of all the stupid fucking rules? All the unwritten stupid fucking rules? That and the fact that the games are so long?
I used to be able to watch three baseball games in a day, but really has killed it for me is all the third world south americans they have in the game because they are so cheap and the get around rule for american players have to so many years of college before they can be drafted, I want to watch american players and don't care what color, race, etc.... they are, there is a place for foreigners in the game that are really special like japanese guys or Roberto Clemente types, american players used to stay around for few years and you can see them develop, now these south americans are so cheap/disposable they are gone fast, in the stands at games looks like a third world soccer game is also another negative

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Lotta fawkin problems in baseball. I could list about 50 but nobody will read all that shit.

One of the worst things is this fucking replay though. They took away manager arguements. One of the best parts of baseball was the chance to maybe see some old fuck just lose his shit at the umpire. The people loved it, now that's gone along with hard slides, defensive players, base stealers, home plate collisions, and knocking guys off the plate. Like everything else, its just run by faggot corporations maaaahhhhnnnnn.
Earl Weaver

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

I'll take Hockey over anything but that also was ruined, I don't even know if they have any type of enforcers like they used to, the fights were great with guys like Tie Domi , years ago there was a lot of old timers that were better skilled now its all about skating fast, they keep expanding teams and need to fill spots with whoever they can get

Monk

Not like anyone cares about an Orioles vs. Rays game to begin with. Let the broads pretend they're doing some groundbreaking.

On another baseball-related note, I better get drawn in the lottery to have the chance to buy tickets to the Field of Dreams game or there are gonna be problems. I'll chokeslam Karin Kinsella off the bleachers and through a table so hard a hundred Moonlight Grahams won't be able to revive her.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Male sportscasters have all been half broads since as long as I've been watching sports, so this isn't that much of a glass ceiling.

My dad would always mute the TV and use the radio accouncers when he'd watch baseball.
One of the all time greatest moments on sports broadcasting history was when Artie Lange was invited onto the new HBO Joe Buck Show. He basically crashed the show. Did nothing but rip into Joe Buck and his guests. He was obviously high on heroin which just fueled the insanity. And it literally ended up costing Joe Buck his job at HBO.

Fags like Joe Buck basically dominate the entire sports media. You either have complete fags and nerds covering sports (MMA, boxing, UFC are almost all this type). Or you have low IQ blacks and other tokens attempting to read from a teleprompter. Or women hosts who dumb everything down for children.

Artie and Nick Dip had probably the best sports talk show of all time. But Artie ruined it with his heroin addiction and Nick was too inept to keep the show going with another host.