• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Bobcat Goldthwait?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
God Bless America stunk. I remember there's a part at the beginning though where a guy is praising these two shock jocks on the radio which I think was supposed to be a reference to O&A.

World's Greatest Dad was a good movie and I've heard his clown one is good but haven't seen it.

There used to be clips on youtube of the Sam Kinison-Bobcat Goldthwait feud on Stern from the 90's which was pretty entertaining.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
God Bless America stunk. I remember there's a part at the beginning though where a guy is praising these two shock jocks on the radio which I think was supposed to be a reference to O&A.

World's Greatest Dad was a good movie and I've heard his clown one is good but haven't seen it.

There used to be clips on youtube of the Sam Kinison-Bobcat Goldthwait feud on Stern from the 90's which was pretty entertaining.
World's GReatest Dad was pretty good

Shakes the Clown was meh. I started trying to watch it but didn't make it far