• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with being too lazy to up rib posts

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm on the lazy boat myself. I get ribbed and never give ribs back. I think about how selfish it makes me seem.

I'm not selfish at all. I've been known to be very generous over the years. I've given 1000s to charities in my life and have never asked for anything in return.

I guess that's how I look at ribs. They're just the world giving my a little pat on the back for doing good things in life.

I'll admit I've done some shitty things in life as well, but it was never done in a random act. Things just caught up to the individuals, that's all.

Anyway I'll give you some ribs.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
"I'm no canned laughter machine. You're not owed my 'likes'. In the natural world you would never want to let another know how hurt you may be. That's when the real predators strike. Any time I've had my ribs hurt I've shaken it off to persevere and become the tough SOB I am today. You wanna know when there's blood in the water? That's one joke I'm not willing to be the punchline of."

faggot_rollins.jpg

G

Don't have a consistent standard which I rib or not. Guess anything that makes me audibly chortle gets a ribbing. But sometimes not. Also occasionally rib something that doesn't necessarily make me laugh but is just a good or clever point. But then sometimes don't too. Who cares really.

P

potatopeeler63

I rib if after reading I think "hell yea that's a damn good point!" or I exhale some air half a second.
If i smile in real life like a flaming faggot after reading, or laugh, i haha holeeeeeey shit

car crashes arent used enough here, there's this gay camraderie where brothermen are afraid to be mean to anons online for risk of creating bad blood. it's really gay

Last edited by a moderator: