• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with being crass with friends?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Friends and I used to play "the gayme" where you couldn't make any gay jokes, references, etc. for as long as possible. Once you were out, though, you could be as faggy as you wanted to make the people still playing stumble. No butt fucking, no blowjobs, but anything else was fair game. Eventually it devolved into dudes walking around with their scrotums and dicks out, talkum' 'bout "you wanna suck this, bro?"
Completely gay, but the kind of stupid shit we did in our early twenties because it made us piss our pants laughing. (And when you were circle jerking later it wasn't as weird since you'd already broken the ice.)

What I'm saying is Pat is fat, Cawthorn is a fucking straight-up gay 'mo, and we were only funnin'.

G

Sticking your cock in another man's face for da goof is something we've all done, right fellas

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/gop-rep-madison-cawthorn-calls-leaked-nude-video-of-him-blackmail.html[/URL]
Sticking your cock in another man's face for da goof is something we've all done, right fellas

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/gop-rep-madison-cawthorn-calls-leaked-nude-video-of-him-blackmail.html[/URL]
You faggots are the only people I talk to outside of my under employed ‘semi’ alcoholic coworkers.

edit: and I did the double message respond bullshit. I suck

G

It's funny, out of my small circle of close friends anything goes on the now rare occasions when we all meet up in person (3 out of the 5 of us live and work in different countries so it doesn't happen very often) but in our group chat the 2 guys who are "you can't say that" fags are the guy who works in media and the guy who's a teacher. They're both dirtbags who I've known well for 20+ years and would be cool with saying/joking about whatever in-person but hold back online, presumably out of a fear of it somehow coming out one day and "cancelling" them. The rest of us work either private sector "conservative" jobs or are in business for ourselves. There's little to no difference between the 5 of us in SOH but the environments we work in clearly affect our online behaviour. It's interesting.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
"you wanna suck this, bro?"
1636162086469.jpg

This should be this forum's sub header.