Where we at with being a Bull ?

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
If a white woman I was dating or fucking got fucked by a nigger I would ghost them in a second, might even confront them on it. Disgusting behavior. I dated a red haired white girl for months without seeing her kids and when I did I left immediately, they were half black and I found out her ex husband left her for a man and had been cheating on her with said man for months. I got tested for stds and thankfully didn't get any. I felt sorry for her children though, her daughter was cute and really sharp but her son was a retard. 7ish years old and can't read at a basic level? No thanks on those genetics.
But what do I know, a piece of ass is a piece of ass if you don't give a shit.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
If a white woman I was dating or fucking got fucked by a nigger I would ghost them in a second, might even confront them on it. Disgusting behavior. I dated a red haired white girl for months without seeing her kids and when I did I left immediately, they were half black and I found out her ex husband left her for a man and had been cheating on her with said man for months. I got tested for stds and thankfully didn't get any. I felt sorry for her children though, her daughter was cute and really sharp but her son was a retard. 7ish years old and can't read at a basic level? No thanks on those genetics.
But what do I know, a piece of ass is a piece of ass if you don't give a shit.
A man with morals is hard to come by these days I applaud you

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
A8E6D3C9-39FB-442D-B189-C700ED507570.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Never deliberately was a bull. but a couple girls I hooked up with were into it. LIke they enjoyed me talking shit about their boyfriend/husband while we fucked. It was pretty fucking hot. One was telling me how she never let her husband do this while I drilled her in the ass. The condom broke so I blew my load in her shit pipe. Overall 8/10 would do again.