Where we at with almost every comedian/musician/actor completely fagging out this last yearish aside from Ian Brown, Brendon Walsh, Noel Gallagher....

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
wheres he in that story?
"That one project which nearly broke her was with the disgraced actor from an acting family and his frequent partner in crime. Along with the actress/serial rapist enabler, they made our foreign born actress miserable and did everything they could to break her and get something on her. They tried drugs and they tried sexual harassment. When she didn't break, she knew her days were numbered in acting. She got very few roles after that and was so scared of another experience like she endured that she welcomed not getting as many offers."

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Everyone still acting like Dave Chappelle is brilliant, because he had one moment of clarity and mocked tranny fags.

Now he's back to playing the black card, typical jackass-toothed peanut mind. Never uses it for comedy, only pulls it out to beg for reparations from Comedy Central.

The worst is when Chappelle attacked Key & Peel for "stealing" his show. Not only did Chappelle say this on stage, but he went on and on, for like 5 minutes, sarcastically repeating the same corny bug-eyed faggot passive aggressive shit, taking shots at Key & Peel.

He didn't even mention the 1 thing the 2 shows had in common aside being for niggers, is the intro music. Dave Chappelle actually believes he invented the format that Chris Rock was doing on HBO like 5 years before anyone knew Dave's dirty Haitian name.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Everyone still acting like Dave Chappelle is brilliant, because he had one moment of clarity and mocked tranny fags.

Now he's back to playing the black card, typical jackass-toothed peanut mind. Never uses it for comedy, only pulls it out to beg for reparations from Comedy Central.

The worst is when Chappelle attacked Key & Peel for "stealing" his show. Not only did Chappelle say this on stage, but he went on and on, for like 5 minutes, sarcastically repeating the same corny bug-eyed faggot passive aggressive shit, taking shots at Key & Peel.

He didn't even mention the 1 thing the 2 shows had in common aside being for niggers, is the intro music. Dave Chappelle actually believes he invented the format that Chris Rock was doing on HBO like 5 years before anyone knew Dave's dirty Haitian name.
I liked Dave all the way up through this year. He's a conspiracy guy. That 2009 four hour Comic Strip live set is amazing. He's one of the only people to talk about vaccines being bad. Now he's telling everyone else to get them? Wearing a mask? Doing SNL? Sell out disingenuous lying faggot piece of shit.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Imagine being a nigger and actually trusting the US government to not poison you by vaccine.
Yeah...one of his specials from before all this he mentioned just that. He asked the crowd something to the effect of "what do ya'll think of mandatory vaccines?" and said something like "I don't know ladies and gentleman, as a black man, Tuskeegee, etc.