• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit da Veruca Salt?

P

potatopeeler63

from a 2021 POV, their schtick would be inorganic and gimmicky.

but one can't help but be nostalgic over this musical eroticism... when women.. were women

[MEDIA=youtube]ncbGT_ThTok[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]pq588cD8sEg[/MEDIA]

This makes me incredibly horny, I would love to have what was once Anthony's.

[MEDIA=youtube]zOXeqIjy850[/MEDIA]

Yes, I'll be blacking out and brooding with this on da fawkin smart tv, very shortly

[MEDIA=youtube]HNMviP4OBXc[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Meh about Veruca.... But I am into the big thick bushes of L7 and Theo from Lunachix... Id let her eat my sweaty arse hole for sure...
Oh and Shirley Manson from Garbage...id eat HER sweaty arse hole in all its ginger glory even though she's in her 50s...

G

I am into the big thick bushes of L7

Oh and Shirley Manson from Garbage...id eat HER sweaty arse hole in all its ginger glory even though she's in her 50s...
This guy gets it.

artworks-000816643072-xy1jud-t500x500.jpg

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Making literal music threads in the Joe section :image_9247:. Women are mediocre at music & they just emulate whatever men came up with before them.

Also stringed instruments are too big for women & they look like children playing them. Maybe that's why they all play fucking ukeleles now, they realized they're on par with toddlers.