• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit da NIGGER NFL coaches?

P

potatopeeler63

And why are the jews pushing this so hard?
What’s the endgame here?
It’s all so tiresome 😒

does every sports commissioner get filmed fucking a toddler as blackmail before getting the job?

583AE084-6F37-42DF-B007-607C8E2A5068.png
1BCED0F4-39F2-4B86-AA52-692DA89E6C7B.jpeg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
And why are the jews pushing this so hard?
What’s the endgame here?
It’s all so tiresome 😒

does every sports commissioner get filmed fucking a toddler as blackmail before getting the job?

View attachment 23080View attachment 23081
I'm just surprised that no one has mentioned or written an article about how so many of the "old white men" NFL owners are Jewish. It's definitely beyond their 2% of the population-- I believe atleaat a 3rd of the league's owners are Jewish.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Not trying to be an edgelord here. But maybe niggers weren't made for emancipation. This is an honest CuntFucker opinion.
Yes because the current day results of making them slaves is so great. Aren’t you an abbo?

edit: I’m drunk and see I’m proving your point. What my scrambled brain is trying to say is african niggers >>> American/carribean niggers.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I'm just surprised that no one has mentioned or written an article about how so many of the "old white men" NFL owners are Jewish. It's definitely beyond their 2% of the population-- I believe atleaat a 3rd of the league's owners are Jewish.
Robert Kraft is one of them. Also he got jerked off at a massage place and they busted him which I thought was hilarious. Don't think he got into any trouble though. Whatever happened there

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Robert Kraft is one of them. Also he got jerked off at a massage place and they busted him which I thought was hilarious. Don't think he got into any trouble though. Whatever happened there
It was on the cusps in the epstein thing…my unproven conspiracy theory is he probably settled for an Asian sex slave cuz he couldn’t get on the island cuz of all the smoke around epsteain and pizza parlour at the time. He showed up and they said ehhh chill for a day and he said fuck it, called some chinks and to setup a quick fix and that’s why/how he got busted

G

The few times I had a Black guy supervise me at work (usually with some foreign accent) they always seemed to be reasonable and pragmatic types you can work with.

Streetshitters though, if they don't ostracize you while shoving their blatant nepotism in your face, will always try to milk everything from you, overwork you and always make you regret being their employee.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Daniel Snyder (Redskins), Al Davis's kid (Raiders), David Tepper (Panthers), the Glazer family (Tampa Bay Bucs), Jeffrey Laurie (Eagles), Stephen Ross (Dolphins), Arthur Blank (Falcons)--

Forum Clout

The short. Rich (yid obviously) spends 5 minutes saying how it's a great hire, Pederson is a great coach and being the only Super Bowl winning coach, was the strongest candidate. Then he launches into a lamentation on how Byron Leftwich didn't get the job. He waxes poetic on how Byron used to play for the Jags (was also a colossal bust) and how he was the best fit. Now Rich is in the know, he has worked for the NFL network since it's inception and is friends with all the sources. So why is he framing this as the black guy getting passed over when I, someone who doesn't give two shits about the Jags, knew last week that Leftwich pulled his name from consideration because he didn't want the job? Why be so shifty?

Rich also blasted Aaron Rodgers for not being vaccinated around the same time he wished Henry Ruggs all the best after killing a woman.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

The short. Rich (yid obviously) spends 5 minutes saying how it's a great hire, Pederson is a great coach and being the only Super Bowl winning coach, was the strongest candidate. Then he launches into a lamentation on how Byron Leftwich didn't get the job. He waxes poetic on how Byron used to play for the Jags (was also a colossal bust) and how he was the best fit. Now Rich is in the know, he has worked for the NFL network since it's inception and is friends with all the sources. So why is he framing this as the black guy getting passed over when I, someone who doesn't give two shits about the Jags, knew last week that Leftwich pulled his name from consideration because he didn't want the job? Why be so shifty?

Rich also blasted Aaron Rodgers for not being vaccinated around the same time he wished Henry Ruggs all the best after killing a woman.

Leftwich wasn't a bust- he's probably tied with Mark Brunnell as the Jags best QB in their admittedly short history (27 years).

G

It’s a misdemeanor and no one cares

Forum Clout
Leftwich wasn't a bust- he's probably tied with Mark Brunnell as the Jags best QB in their admittedly short history (27 years).
Nah he was a high 1st round pick who lost his spot to David Garrard who was a superior QB. He spent most of his career injured or as a backup, I consider that a bust.