• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit da NFL draft?

I’ll never understand watching the draft, unless maybe your team is picking like top 5.
Just watching a clock tick down 15 minutes at a time to hear a name get called that nobody has a damn clue if theyll even be any good.

It's the endless spectacle around it that makes it so unbearable. Just pick the spook you want and move along. I don't need a 15 minute breakdown from Mel Kiper about what this guy brings to my team. I'm a Jets fan so I already know what the guy brings to my team, nothing.

I had a friend years ago who loved hockey and hated how it never got it's place on TV because of shit like the draft. The week of the draft and the actual event was too much for him, he went on a tirade and spent most of the draft time (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) in the library. Literally the day after it was over we're eating lunch and ESPN starts talking about next year's draft. He had his back to the TV and I say "Joe don't look at the TV." He knew before he even turned around and when he saw it he yelled "you have to be fucking kidding me" threw his utensils at and off the table. Every time I think about how much I hate the draft I think about him.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
My favorite draft story is when Joe Thomas decided to go deep sea fishing with his dad on draft day with no communication. He was the 3rd overall pick and said it was a silly waste of time to attend it. Just fuck it, I’ll find out who picked me after I crush some grapefruit shandys and drop some aquahammers, what difference does it make.
Real ass dude.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
He's from Milwaukee, maybe he Pat-posts too
He does give off PCJ vibes. Couldnt you picture Ade getting real comfortable on that lap?
3B724E6B-4EDF-425B-A781-677DCED8CE13.jpeg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I’ll never understand watching the draft, unless maybe your team is picking like top 5.
Just watching a clock tick down 15 minutes at a time to hear a name get called that nobody has a damn clue if theyll even be any good.
Last draft I sat and watched was in, what, 2004 when the Giants took and traded Philip Rivers for Eli Manning. Glad they won the Super Bowls w Eli, especially since they were against Brady, but I still believe Rivers would have been the better pick overall.

Imagine if you went to medical school and graduated at the very top of your class. You're considered a surefire top of the line doctor, the very best in your field. Then you're told you have to ply your trade at some shitty ghetto nigger hospital in some shitty ghetto nigger city. So you demand a huge pile of money, and everyone calls you a greedy spoiled faggot. Then you have to spend 4-5 years working at this hospital with a bunch of inept incompetent retards before you can leave and go work somewhere better, as long as your career isn't ruined by malpractice suits and piss-poor mentoring first. And you have to do this because the medical profession wants to "level the playing field" and give those shitty ghetto nigger hospitals the opportunity to become competitive with Sloan Kettering and whoever, which never actually happens.

G

My favorite draft story is when Joe Thomas decided to go deep sea fishing with his dad on draft day with no communication. He was the 3rd overall pick and said it was a silly waste of time to attend it. Just fuck it, I’ll find out who picked me after I crush some grapefruit shandys and drop some aquahammers, what difference does it make.
Real ass dude.

Fawkin love the guy, out fishing knowing he will be drafted.