• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit da Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Being a child of the 80s I liked the Ghostbusters. I saw Ghostbusters 2 also. So when this came out I thought I would give it a chance. And no I didn't see the one that came out with Leslie Jones.

To be honest witcha, it wasn't incredibly bad. I did pick up some political messaging, such as guns are bad, trust the science, women are good at science, etc. Also the love interest for the teenage boy (who is only good at driving the Ghostbusters car) is a black girl.

Woke messaging or has this place just made it impossible for me to enjoy a stupid fawkin movie?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Ill watch it but Im not expecting much. I didnt have ghostbusters toys ( a little too old but my little cousin did) so this isnt going to hit like it will for him. They have never been able to recreate the chemistry of the first one. It was all about selling toys once the second one came out.

G

I was never a fan of Ghostbusters as a kid but all my children love the 2 80s movies so I'll probably inevitably end up half-watching this one. Gave the female reboot a wide miss.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Ghostbusters 2 is still better. Just watch the first two. If you need to watch some of the cartoon you can, but that's gayer than just watching the new movie.

But the better Afterlife does, the more you get to shove it in the retarded faces of Leslie Jones and Paul Fag. It's the best we're gonna get, and it lets you forget about 2016, so pick your poison.

Buy Aykroyd's vodka too; it's not bad.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
w042bsd9y4421.jpg