• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit count dankula

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Has a pug and african nigger ear plates. Yeah I know the proper name but its nigger ear plates to me.

Wyyz, he's not a serious guy. Count Dankula is as gay a handle as stealthygeek.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I still don’t understand anything about you, which is very odd. You say weird shit to people. In terms of this faggot, who cares? He’s not some intellectual and not even that funny. Sure teaching your dog a respectful salute is a good bit, but what else has this faggot done?
This man is a charlatan, he has been sent by Patrick's team to infiltrate da forums

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This man is a charlatan, he has been sent by Patrick's team to infiltrate da forums
No one in Ricks arsenal is capable of not being a noticeable faggot immediately. I mean, “youwillneverfindme1488” was their best attempt.

G

WWWW, eat a box of dicks.

With that said...I like Count Dankula. I really enjoy his "Mad Lad's" videos. Plus I'm a great judge of character and can tell that he's simply a genuinely good guy.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I still don’t understand anything about you, which is very odd. You say weird shit to people. In terms of this faggot, who cares? He’s not some intellectual and not even that funny. Sure teaching your dog a respectful salute is a good bit, but what else has this faggot done?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
In my original post I pointed how he’s a known faggot. I took it out for clarity (I’m a faggot). The point is, for whatever reason, I can’t understand complete faggotry and retardation. Most “sides” have some point or base ideology behind them. This goes as far CWC to Rockefeller's. I have a hard time understanding a mixture of pure faggotry and pure retardation. Which is why most people can be categorized into groups. I just can’t pin point this faggots group. I give you credit for being the first popular post about him, I feel like someone else (possibly in KF) pointed out he’s a known faggot. Just saying he and I are fucking faggots.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
In my original post I pointed how he’s a known faggot. I took it out for clarity (I’m a faggot). The point is, for whatever reason, I can’t understand complete faggotry and retardation. Most “sides” have some point or base ideology behind them. This goes as far CWC to Rockefeller's. I have a hard time understanding a mixture of pure faggotry and pure retardation. Which is why most people can be categorized into groups. I just can’t pin point this faggots group. I give you credit for being the first popular post about him, I feel like someone else (possibly in KF) pointed out he’s a known faggot. Just saying he and I are fucking faggots.

Ok faggot

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
umm guys this web wizard is a problematic poster, here's his profile on kiwifarms, some has pointed out he is...
hello fellow redditors! this is why I make fun of you