• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wif da Joe Currie?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
E52E2964-92C3-44AF-86F8-FE1C48B7A9ED.jpeg

Nice music project names, stupid. He’s also doing stand up and is in SC this weekend so feel free to not care about any of it the same amount that I don’t.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
“GROUND CONTROL TO UNCLE TOM...”
I'm a real buck breaker, I'm a mamafuckin killin the jews, Africa invader, I'll be loading up the boats with yooouu, keep your mouth shut, do your fucking work, or I'll put you in the dirt

I lost steam there but that's a start on "Mooncricket Day Dream." Joes, Currie and Cumia, you're welcome.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I'm a real buck breaker, I'm a mamafuckin killin the jews, Africa invader, I'll be loading up the boats with yooouu, keep your mouth shut, do your fucking work, or I'll put you in the dirt

I lost steam there but that's a start on "Mooncricket Day Dream." Joes, Currie and Cumia, you're welcome.
I sang along. This works.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
His goofy smile offends me. He looks like a Norton / Bob Kelly mashup.

Matter of fact, here:

Last edited: