• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the fuck is my court room sketch!?!? FUCK!

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
IMG_2112.jpeg

Forum Clout
Faggot CUNTS never accepted the gig and I cast the net wide.

View attachment 145132
:(

I thought Dan said he found someone to do it and gave them 300 bucks? If Dan got scammed by a fake Milwaukee court room sketch artist, I will die. That will just be the cherry on top of this glorious day in patposting history. The loffs just keep coming.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
:(

I thought Dan said he found someone to do it and gave them 300 bucks? If Dan got scammed by a fake Milwaukee court room sketch artist, I will die. That will just be the cherry on top of this glorious day in patposting history. The loffs just keep coming.
The D-man’s Artist flaked on him and he let me know. So I posted a bunch of WFH ads on various sites, including some where I had to put money in escrow for the job, and not a single faggot accepted the bid. I put $100:hr and negotiable to go up.