Where is Nigger Jim?

G

[MEDIA=vocaroo]1gBaZPN0LMdI[/MEDIA]

Niggermania is running wild, brother!

0F01F8A4-1461-437A-A2FB-CD189E65D360.gif

Wild

I love media!
Oh yea, you faggots still think I'm a fed... yup, you got me!

When I 1st tried getting a job at the FBI, I went to my local FBI office, found the boss, and shook his hand. I said I want to work for him, he said, sorry son, we are not hiring. I than grabbed the neared broom and started to sweep. Real American story.
Defintely has to be a glownigger. Only they would be capable of dropping this turd bomb of an anecdote.

G

My mom has been trying to get me to work at the FBI for like 10 years. She thinks I’d be good at forensic accounting, which maybe I would but I have no experience or training in that so I guess I should just go in there and tell them my mom says I’d be good at this so please give me a job but not entry level because I’m already in my mid 40s.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
My mom has been trying to get me to work at the FBI for like 10 years. She thinks I’d be good at forensic accounting, which maybe I would but I have no experience or training in that so I guess I should just go in there and tell them my mom says I’d be good at this so please give me a job but not entry level because I’m already in my mid 40s.
Just tell them you have IDS.