Where else is there to read/post on the internet besides here?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I know I've seen it posted before, but I'm bored and trying to stop weekday drinking and jerkin.
I can only clean my place, read my book & lazily work out so much...

Please refrain from the joke answers like Twitter or Niggermania (What's the difference!)
Tiktok will melt your brain, 4chan turns you retarded, and reddit is still too recent of a scar to try to get back into. But that's about all there is right?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
This is a huge bulletin board system archive. It's a cool window in time as it has people from the 80s to mid 90s discussing stuff that was contemporary to them. It's like reading a smarter Reddit since it took some skill to even go online back then.

Used to get all my pirated software from BBSs. Took 72 hours to download a copy of CorelDraw.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I like GodLikeProductions for conspiracy stuff. The owner of the site is a certified faggot though and will ban you before you even join to try and get you to pay for it.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Used to get all my pirated software from BBSs. Took 72 hours to download a copy of CorelDraw.
I'm an older gentleman and I can remember the days of the BBS. I once met the people from a BBS in real life. I was a young lad while the rest of them were 40+. Weirdest fawkin people I ever saw. Lucky I didn't get a good rogering in my hiney to be quite honest witcha.