• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where did Patrick train in knife fighting?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
:unsure:

:sleep:

Cool Ass Cinema: Road House (1989) review

G

If, for some unknown reason, I decided to take a picture of my back, and I saw that textbook definition image of backfat/"love handles" whatever you'd call it, I would immediately stop eating carbs and drinking alcohol and begin a rigorous rucking routine. I'd keep the picture to serve as motivation, but would never show it to another living soul.

Pat decided he looked good and shared it with the world.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If, for some unknown reason, I decided to take a picture of my back, and I saw that textbook definition image of backfat/"love handles" whatever you'd call it, I would immediately stop eating carbs and drinking alcohol and begin a rigorous rucking routine. I'd keep the picture to serve as motivation, but would never show it to another living soul.

Pat decided he looked good and shared it with the world.
Pat is a forever “before” photo

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Anyone who has served time in the military will tell you that a knife fight is over in less than 30 seconds. Whoever is more proficient with the ka bar wins. It's not some 10-minute long epic action scene where it goes back and forth.
Pat’s knife fight training was watching Michael Jackson’s video for Beat It
IMG_1649.jpeg