• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where are with at with Microsoft Ignite???

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I would like to acknowledge that the land that Owen A Forms is located on was traditionally occupied by a family of T-Rexes, and later the Mole People. I am a faggot, wearing clothes stitched by a bangladeshi woman working 15 hour days. Thank you for your service, Deewahli Shloop

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I would like to acknowledge that the land that Owen A Forms is located on was traditionally occupied by a family of T-Rexes, and later the Mole People. I am a faggot, wearing clothes stitched by a bangladeshi woman working 15 hour days. Thank you for your service, Deewahli Shloop
I'll never forgive myself for the atrocities that my Owen A-ncestors brought upon the mole people 😔

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
How can these two zeroes rattle off all that autismo bullshit and keep a straight face? "I'm a half chink wearing a wine-red top living on land stolen from the Hootchie Cootchie tribe." Jesus.

Who needs A.I. when you can just program humans to act like tarded robots?