Where Are They Now? Forum Users

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES

cbanks420lol - ???

WhippingHuskies - ??? Many a soup made with his memory in mind.

P-Titty - Do you think he still lurks under a different name with a new persona that is also 50% black?

covidcumia ??? I missed the whole podcast clique meltdown.

Stinks - Recently appeared on the Cumtown page, He might have been the one who posted Cumtown on the subreddit when it first started

Coonskin - A post by someone I didn't recognize sounded like him recently, so I assume he's still here.

I_Hate_Knickers - I recall him still being a frequent redditor a while back. sniff The show past him by.

WormKiller - Recently saw him on youtube...

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
38051502-A16B-41FB-9BB8-0ADC3CD37E2B.jpeg

ChicopeeChip

Neutralized by Patrick Tomlinson 2023
Raped in prison 2026

cbanks420 rebranded on twitter as "mel gibson fan"; he never came out and admitted it but I recognized his posting style (yes I'm a fag). He's had like 40 accounts that were banned and he kept coming back under that name with a different number (mel gibson fan 47 etc). If you search "mel gibson fan twitter" you might be able to find him.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
cbanks420 rebranded on twitter as "mel gibson fan"; he never came out and admitted it but I recognized his posting style (yes I'm a fag). He's had like 40 accounts that were banned and he kept coming back under that name with a different number (mel gibson fan 47 etc). If you search "mel gibson fan twitter" you might be able to find him.
I could have sworn he was also big dog and that crying cat Twitter too. I remember him liking a tweet I made then following me of some obscure Danny reference from da show back when I had a Twitter.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
cbanks420lol - ???

WhippingHuskies - ??? Many a soup made with his memory in mind.

P-Titty - Do you think he still lurks under a different name with a new persona that is also 50% black?

covidcumia ??? I missed the whole podcast clique meltdown.

Stinks - Recently appeared on the Cumtown page, He might have been the one who posted Cumtown on the subreddit when it first started

Coonskin - A post by someone I didn't recognize sounded like him recently, so I assume he's still here.

I_Hate_Knickers - I recall him still being a frequent redditor a while back. sniff The show past him by.

WormKiller - Recently saw him on youtube...
at least 3 of the users listed are still here, linger longer!

G

It sucks man, we had a 30k member community until Rick "troll slayer" Tomlinson tore us down. He's such an idiot.

It'd be pretty funny if we're all ever identified and it turns out to be like 30 of us who just have multiple names.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
It'd be pretty funny if we're all ever identified and it turns out to be like 30 of us who just have multiple names.

I truly suspect this after seeing how normalized alts have become for people over 30.

G

I could have sworn he was also big dog and that crying cat Twitter too. I remember him liking a tweet I made then following me of some obscure Danny reference from da show back when I had a Twitter.
He made no secret those were him. Linker lonker. :dm_md: