When's the last time you saw a <35yo fat guy without a beard?

G

@covidcumia comment?

1659497494412.jpeg

G

Despite being a hairless, low T faggot, Fat seems to have a pretty decent beard growth. It is truly baffling then that he, who would benefit from a beard other than Niki more than anyone, doesn't grow a jowl and triple chin masking lumberjack beard. It is further testament to his savage mental illness. Fatshit probably gazes in the mirror and sees Jude Law in the Talented Mr Ripley's jawline looking back at him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Despite being a hairless, low T faggot, Fat seems to have a pretty decent beard growth. It is truly baffling then that he, who would benefit from a beard other than Niki more than anyone, doesn't grow a jowl and triple chin masking lumberjack beard. It is further testament to his savage mental illness. Fatshit probably gazes in the mirror and sees Jude Law in the Talented Mr Ripley's jawline looking back at him.
It really doesn't make any sense. And when he WAS half-assed thin, he had the boy-band-bad-boy goatee. In that photo where he's about to strangle Ade.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Facial hair is the only way a lot of men can express masculinity, especially men in cities where traditional ways of being a man are now "problematic". Pat, a tough masculine man, doesn't need to compensate like that. His chiseled jawline speaks for itself.

SensibleKeks

Pat already has a beard: Niki.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’m part Greek and part Cumia so I grow hair likes it’s a superpower - very dark with few patches. I’ve never grown a full beard because it’s a huge pain in the ass as opposed to an aspect of my personality. Only soyboys make it a part of their personalities.

The best thing to ever happen to me is the stubble look became acceptable in the modern workplace. My dad insisted that I shave every day when I was a kid but now I’m on a every other day basis.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
It's so sad what passes for a beard now with people in that age bracket. I see men in their 30s and 40s who have patchy teenager pube mutton chops, like that's doing something.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
They seem to grow that shit out to cover up their fat necks and double chins.

I'm trying to think of one instance, but it's only ever older men like Boomia and other forklift operators. Also I have no idea how they shave, considering the fat folds you know
When I look in the mirror! Ayyeooooo!