• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

when you jizz but you can't find it

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
NANA NEEDS HER CUM, FUCK!!!

B7EFB2E6-1839-4310-9BDF-15FE9697C8ED.jpeg

G

True story, fucked my gf doggy style in our upstairs closet cause the kids had to home school cause Covid. We finished and I went back to work downstairs and gf’s daughter (careful Anthony) said why is there glue on your ear? Mortified it felt it and it’s my cum. Thank god she didn’t touch it, I have no idea what happened but it was on my ear lobe.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
True story, fucked my gf doggy style in our upstairs closet cause the kids had to home school cause Covid. We finished and I went back to work downstairs and gf’s daughter (careful Anthony) said why is there glue on your ear? Mortified it felt it and it’s my cum. Thank god she didn’t touch it, I have no idea what happened but it was on my ear lobe.
Nothing happened but a good time. NOTHING ELSE.

Udders

Great food
Don't go down after you finish bro.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
That's what you get when you let your "girlfriend" cum on your face