• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When you are at work but have to make sure that a Nordic shemale has received your tokens

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1684071803159.png

lowend73

Forum Clout
Pretty much the rudest thing in the world is someone doing the above when you are trying to have a conversation.

No wonder he cannot get an actual female, and is totally a social misfit and outcast. His whole life seems to revolve around that phone. What happened to the iPhone hate ya had Jimmy?

Nana and Jim are on their phones as much as a woman.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
02C9EE04-FB41-476C-B974-4A6AD3459F5C.jpeg

I’m listening, dude. Genuinely. I would tell you if I wasn’t. Ok but not realizing I can look at my phone and participate in a discussion too I know how to talk we all have the commonality of language what do I tap out of. Genuinely dude and I would tell you if I was on my phone a lot but i’m not dude genuinely.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
He gets paid well to sit and chit chat for a couple of hours but that's not enough for Jim. How in the fuck do these retards not understand they have lucked out? This isn't a job with transferable skills or other opportunities.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
He gets paid well to sit and chit chat for a couple of hours but that's not enough for Jim. How in the fuck do these retards not understand they have lucked out? This isn't a job with transferable skills or other opportunities.
And if the worm couldn't figure that out, he's seen both Opie and Dopie plummet straight into obscurity the second after the XM kikes cut ties. What a stupid, unfunny AIDS-infested dwarf faggot.