When will Pat kick the bucket?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
We all know he has blood pressure issues, doesn’t exercise, stress from twitter fights, eats poorly, drinks heavy, is aging horribly to the point hes 41 but looks mid 50s, etc but when will Pat’s heart give out? I used to think late 40s but with his upcoming lawsuit being thrown out for being stupid and overall anger expressed daily on twitter over whatever is current I think 42 the Pig will buy the farm. Well, half farm.

He was bumped up on the Covid list due to his poor health at 41. Pig squealed in delight over being an unhealthy piece of shit.

Thoughts? Predictions? E-rock, comment?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Uhh he’s a two hundred and..... twenty five..lb killing machine who works out 6 days a week and requires heavy weights between his marathon cardio sessions. He’ll outlive us all and then travel around Wisconsin to shit on all of our respective graves; just like he promised to do to the father of the daughter he abandoned completely. I’m sorry you’re so bad at this.

G

I would say early 60s. The human body is more resilient than you think, and unless you get hit by a car or eat like an obese black woman, most people, even unhealthy sedentary fucks like Fatso live to be at least 60. Average human life expectancy is around 80, but Patrick will kick the bucked ~20 years sooner due to reasons you mentioned.

Snake

Not overweight by any medical standard.

B4BCECE6-6DBF-4B50-B03E-17EF28F25F71.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I would say early 60s. The human body is more resilient than you think, and unless you get hit by a car or eat like an obese black woman, most people, even unhealthy sedentary fucks like Fatso live to be at least 60. Average human life expectancy is around 80, but Patrick will kick the bucked ~20 years sooner due to reasons you mentioned.
I thought that too but when you factor in he spends all his days on a couch being angry and getting into fights with strangers online. That kind of stress from being angry all the time does a number on your heart. Just imagine how he looks when he’s furiously typing his angry tweets, I’m sure he’s fuming and red faced which has lead to him aging 15 years in less than 5. It’s a safe bet to say he will die while trying to send an angry tweet response.

Will Tate

Oven March
He keeps this up I honestly don't see him living much past 50. He's at that age where your doctor starts telling you you need to make some lifestyle changes, especially if you're still living--read: drinking--as if you're still in your 20s. My mother had hypertension and wasn't exactly rocking a thigh gap, and she died of a heart attack at 29, so I'm quite frankly surprised he's lasted this long, unless he's like Anthony and there's a secret heart attack in his past we don't know about. He whines and cries to the courts that evil vicious cyberstalkers are trying to kill him, it'll be his own shitty, poorly-maintained organs that ultimately do him in.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
The complete and utter failure of this lolsuit is the beginning of Pat's demise. When the internets are vindicated and realize there is absolutely no consequences for fucking with this loathsome cocksucker, things will get so much worse for Pat that suicide will be a blessed relief.

Use at least a 6"x6" to hang yourself, fat fucking nothing child

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
If he dies of natural causes, I'd say sometime in his 50s. He'll continue to get fatter, angrier and drinking more as his life spirals out of control. He's probably already pre-diabetic and in the early stages of liver and heart disease.

Other possibilities before natural causes get him:

Some psychotic from twitter tracks him down and murders him. (Not anyone from here, of course. At the end of the day we're just a bunch of rascals having some good natured fun).

He ends up strewn across one of the local interstates in a multitude of pieces from a drunken motorcycle accident.

He gets beaten or shot to death by some of the neighborhood college students.

Niki snuffs him for insurance money.

I was also in the camp thinking he would not make it past his 40s. Discounting some sort of trauma; car accident etc, unless he has some undiagnosed heart condition the odds are he gets to his 60s. Though I totally can see him having a stroke. One way I hedge my prediction is if he gets diabetes. His lack of self control would land him in a early diabetic grave.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I was also in the camp thinking he would not make it past his 40s. Discounting some sort of trauma; car accident etc, unless he has some undiagnosed heart condition the odds are he gets to his 60s. Though I totally can see him having a stroke. One way I hedge my prediction is if he gets diabetes. His lack of self control would land him in a early diabetic grave.
That’s what I’m thinking, he will stroke out all alone on the couch while Niki is passed out from drinking so much just to tolerate living in the same half house with Pat. I could see some drunk driving incident since he seems to think he’s too good for an Uber and MUST show off his mustang/bike so everyone at the bar knows he’s a cool guy.

His constant tweeting and needing to be “right” online drives him insane and angry to the point he will tweet 100 times a day at all hours. When he’s angry tweeting you know his face is beat red, all pissed trying to type in a rage which is what has aged him so much so quickly. That behavior isn’t good for you heart to begin with, let alone already blood pressure meds, fat, fried bar food, and booze just speeds up the inevitable end. His tombstone should read “that’ll do pig. That’ll do”

That’s what I’m thinking, he will stroke out all alone on the couch while Niki is passed out from drinking so much just to tolerate living in the same half house with Pat. I could see some drunk driving incident since he seems to think he’s too good for an Uber and MUST show off his mustang/bike so everyone at the bar knows he’s a cool guy.

His constant tweeting and needing to be “right” online drives him insane and angry to the point he will tweet 100 times a day at all hours. When he’s angry tweeting you know his face is beat red, all pissed trying to type in a rage which is what has aged him so much so quickly. That behavior isn’t good for you heart to begin with, let alone already blood pressure meds, fat, fried bar food, and booze just speeds up the inevitable end. His tombstone should read “that’ll do pig. That’ll do”

We are thinking on the same wavelength. I can totally see him being a resident of an assisted living facility after suffering a stroke.