When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie…

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Dassa bessoooooo

1674113430201.jpeg

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
LukerFunk: hello
Jenny: Yo nigga
LukerFunk: what's up
Jenny: Shit, not much
LukerFunk: really now
Jenny: So, you an actor?
LukerFunk: well sort of.. actor fresh out of high school.. well not so fresh anymore.. I graduated last year
Jenny: Shit...So you never met Puffy?
LukerFunk: nope sorry
Jenny: Fuck...That's allright.
LukerFunk: I though I said I wanted to become an actor.. hhmm I'll have to look at my profile again
Jenny: I thought maybe you was in some Showtime movies or somethin.....Or maybe you in one of Master P
Jenny: s's phat flicks
LukerFunk: no.. sorry..tho I wish sometimes
Jenny: So, why have you messaged me tonight?
LukerFunk: I just picked a random SN I saw
Jenny: You don't got to be shy, honey. I know when a man want to get his cyber-fuck on.
LukerFunk: well I do like cyber... but really I just looking through the SNs and pic you at random
Jenny: Bitch, stop lying. It's better to just be open and honest. I can't suck your hard cock if I know you are deceiving me.
LukerFunk: okay I imed you to get my cyber-fuck on
Jenny: Okay, you're an actor right? Well, let's do some role-playing and get this shit on.
LukerFunk: what is it?
Jenny: Okay, you are Hulk Hogan and I am a fan who approaches you after a show.
LukerFunk: which is wrestling or "thunder"
Jenny: Wrestling....During the mid-80s.
LukerFunk: what mood.. (I got to know these things)
Jenny: It's backstage after the show. I have snuck into the lockeroom. No one else is around. You have just taken a hot shower and are dripping wet. I am wearing a Hulk Hogan t-shirt and tiny shorts.
LukerFunk: towel on or off?
Jenny: Towel on.
LukerFunk: anything esle I should know?
Jenny: Nope, that's it.
LukerFunk: give me a moment to get into character
LukerFunk: k
Jenny: Hi, Mr. Hogan! *I walk nervously into the room, carrying a Hulk Hogan Wrestling Buddy Doll* I'm a big fan of yours, and I was wondering if I could get an autograph?
LukerFunk: *looks behind you* How did you get in here?
Jenny: I snuck past security and got the other wrestlers to clear out by offering them anabolic steroids.
LukerFunk: you know, you shouldn't be back here.. you can get in to some serious trouble.
Jenny: I know....I just couldn't help myself. I was watching the show with my daddy, and I thought you were so hot in that ring. Wearing those tight little shorts and getting hot and sweaty while groping those other men. I had to come see you.
LukerFunk: well I'm sure your father is worring about you. So, I give you an autograph, but then you should get out of here, before someone finds you. *looks at you* Do you have a picture you want me to sign?
Jenny: No...I have my wrestling buddy doll of you. I sleep with him at night....I hold his firm cotton body to my firm young body and pretend it's really you. Sometimes my friend Tina comes over, and we play three-way doctor with it. I would love it if you would sign him.
Jenny: I'm just disappointed they did not make the dolls anatomically correct.
s_5.gif

LukerFunk: I'm flattered you think so highly of me. *reaches in to locker and pulls out a marker* okay, well, come here and sit nicely and I'll sign it
Jenny: *appraoches you and hands you the wrestling buddy doll* Can you make it out to Jenny?
LukerFunk: Sure thing. *pulls off the cap of the marker and begins to sign while talking out loud* To Jenny, my biggest fan who risked everything to see me. sincerely, Hulk Hogan.
LukerFunk: *hands the doll to you*
Jenny: Could you do me one extra big favor?
LukerFunk: what is it
Jenny: Could you sign the doll with your cum too? Maybe if I sucked your dick, you could spray your cum on the doll and produce your million dollar's worth John Hancock.
LukerFunk: I don't know. I mean you are a tad young
Jenny: Please, Mr. Hogan! It's my birthday today! I prayed to God and Jesus that I could give you a blowjob. I prayed everynight!
LukerFunk: *thinking to self* "well I haven't had a young woman in a long time" *shifts mouth a bit, and looks at you* You promise to get out of here then?
Jenny: *nod* I won't tell a soul...I promise. I'll hide my cum stained wrestling buddy doll and treasure him forever. Or maybe sell it on Ebay if I get hard up for cash.
LukerFunk: well, hhmm *debating in it in my mind*
LukerFunk: if you promise? but this would be our only time.
Jenny: *nod* Give me that cock and I'll show it some Roman-Grecko type moves.
s_9.gif

LukerFunk: then you have to come and get it.
Jenny: *I bend down and rip off your towel, revealing your cock.* Wow! Macho Man Randy Savage has nothing on you! *I bend down and start giving you some hot head with my warm and moist mouth*
LukerFunk: show me all you got
Jenny: *I take your celebrity dick into my mouth and run my tongue along the shaft and slowly tease the tip*
LukerFunk: *places hand on your head and gently grabs hair* yeah
Jenny: *Suddenly, my redneck dad Cletus bursts into the room* Tarnation! What the fuck be goin' on in har? John-Boy, why is you sucking Hulk Hogan's dick? I told you to quit them faggoty ways!
LukerFunk: *pulls back
LukerFunk: Wait the? you
LukerFunk: security!!!
Jenny: I quickly pull out your dick from my mouth, and then whip my cock out.....I begin to slap it wildy against your receding hair line.
Jenny: Dammit, daddy? Why you gotta always be spoilin my fun! *I flash my gap-toothed smile* This happened when we went to see that Sigmund and Roy too.
LukerFunk: *wraps back up in a towel, security comes in and pulls the two of you out*
Jenny: *Daddy pulls out his shotgun and aims it at you* Damn you, Hulk Hogan! Why you gotta be violating my only child!
Jenny: *He pulls the trigger and a boom resounds throughout the rooms. He blasts your dick off and your crotch is bleeding like a fountain.*

Previous message was not received by LukerFunk because of error: User LukerFunk is not available.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
This could have been a very funny Cumia joke. You’ll need to go back and do some open mics. Really work out your material. That way you’re not posting like some shit head civilian.