When is this guy gonna get the Turkroach Paul Miller treatment?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?

I'll give it six months.

Snake

Martinez is on some payroll possibly. He’s the only one that never had anything happen to him.

I don’t buy he lost his job.

There’s a guy in telegram who thinks he’s a fraud grifter who wanted to debate him and Martinez backed out. He just argues with 14 year old girls.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
It's amusing and everything but nobody is gaining ground when you're debating retards. "Jews faked the Holohoax, change my mind" isn't a good strategy. This guy's either getting money from somebody, or he's just dim.

cardwell

It's odd that Martinez was more focused on bashing Palestinians when Israel was bombing them a couple months ago

Brandon Martinez used to have an extensive hit piece on the ADL’s website back when he worked for Press TV (Iranian media) which was generously removed right before he changed his tune to stuff like this. Not a lot of people remember this, because not a lot of people know or care who he is.

All he does when he’s not trolling kids on Omegle is promote standard US State Deparment and Zionist positions by sandwiching them in with edgey racism. Many such cases.

I don't know if this is true or not. I can't find an ADL page dedicated to him so I'm curious what (if anything) was deleted.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
It's odd that Martinez was more focused on bashing Palestinians when Israel was bombing them a couple months ago

I don't know if this is true or not. I can't find an ADL page dedicated to him so I'm curious what (if anything) was deleted.
That's enough to prove either way, he's a shill or he's involved himself with something dirty.

He says "white power". If I were anti-white, that's exactly what I'd want my enemy to proclaim. It was common knowledge even a decade ago that the KKK was nothing but rednecks and feds. It's all getting too obvious.