When is the last time you volunteered and why was it court mandated?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Mandated by the state instead of the court, my high school required I think it was 30 hours of community service to graduate. 10 of my hours were spent at the local Special Olympics as freelance tardwrangler. It was mostly pretty chill once you got used to the zoo noise, nobody got bit or shat on that I saw. The swimming events were indescribable. There was a pile-up during one of the 50-yard wheelchair races, the giant jock pushing one of the veggies got a bit of a tank-slapper and veered into the next lane. No injuries other than to my ribs.
If you have the chance you must go watch a Special Olympics. At least the torch ceremony, but you'll want to bring a cooler and make a day of it. The more enthusiasm you have, the harder they go.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
i got 48 hours for my dwi. all told i maybe actually did 12 actual hours of work. they’re very loosey goosey about giving double/triple credit for events where they’re short on help. i got double hours for helping take down christmas decorations, 25 hours of credit for 3 hours of trash pickup at a crawfish festival and 20 hrs of credit for 1 hour of trash pickup at the jail. i didn’t mind any of it. got a free pulled pork sandwich at the crawfish fest too