When is it too late to have another kid?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Men past 40 have a higher chance of having children with autism. Combined with the fact you’re already autistic you’ll be pushing it. Especially the older you get. Same with women, and more severe. Not that there’s anything wrong with it if you’re comfortable with that.
This is my main fear TBPH witcha. My first kid is pretty much perfect. He’s not even fat like Boomia’s. Kinda scared to roll the dice again.

I think theres 2 ways to do it right.

By the time my parents were 50, all 3 of us were at least 18 and out of the house. Got that shit out of the way. Thats a great way to do it, enjoy your 50s+ traveling and drinking Mai Tais

Or you enjoy your 20s and early 30s to the fullest, get it all out of your system, settle down at 38 and have a kid when you’re mellowed out and much wiser.

People fuck up when they get pregnant early in the game and just continue to have kids. Life wasted

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I think theres 2 ways to do it right.

By the time my parents were 50, all 3 of us were at least 18 and out of the house. Got that shit out of the way. Thats a great way to do it, enjoy your 50s+ traveling and drinking Mai Tais

Or you enjoy your 20s and early 30s to the fullest, get it all out of your system, settle down at 38 and have a kid when you’re mellowed out and much wiser.

People fuck up when they get pregnant early in the game and just continue to have kids. Life wasted
I deeply regret not just having a second one back to back with the first one. Then I woulda just snipped my shit and been done with it. However, since I only had one at age 27, I am now in this weird limbo state.

I want another one, but they won’t really be a sibling to my first kid, and what if I create a super sperg?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
This is my main fear TBPH witcha. My first kid is pretty much perfect. He’s not even fat like Boomia’s. Kinda scared to roll the dice again.
I mean, it’s also different now a days. CWC is fucked up because his parents also were. They reinforced a lot of his bad behavior. Autism also isn’t necessarily a curse. Who knows, maybe he could end up being one of the smartest people in the world, just a little weird as well. An “eccentric” as they used to call them. There’s tons of undiagnosed autists from the boomer generation. Pretty much anyone who was just the “weird guy” or “a little off”. It might be challenging but you can have a normal autistic kid with proper parenting. You can’t just let the internet be his parent. That’s how you get 4chan and trannies.

One of my clients at work is a 32 year old Mexican chick with no kids. She’s a special Ed teacher. The pressure on her to have some babies from her family must be fucking insane. I’m thinking we can work out a deal. Not sure I ever wanna get married again though.
Let her know at this rate that credential will come in extra handy.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It's never too late to have a kid.

35219b88c760dbbb6897203ef9ba5880.jpg