when are people going to stand up and retake America?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
With Target more than likly going under, I'm sick to think of what will happen to our nation. I'm so ready to stand up and take it to the streets! Whites get shit on non stop and gays can fuck kids. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
I don't wanna take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen girls.

What the hell I wanna go off and go to work for? Work for what? Money? I got all the money in the world. I'm the king, man. I run the underworld, guy. I decide who does what and where they do it at. What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

G

Allow me to briefly retort

Yes it's true, butt fuck MILLENIALS don't have any RESPECT for their VETERANS. Instead of going out and getting a JOB or going to WORK they would rather pound away on their keyboards hating on successfull BOOMERS 😜😜

This leads to a country in DECLINE 😤😤😤
What is a FATHER supposed to think when the entire month of June is dedicated to FAGGOTS.

So nice going millennial REDDITARDS. You've let things get so GAY and HOMO that I can't even walked down the street without Teo puetro Rican twinks trying to finger my ASS.