• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wheel falls off plane. F/Ns are to blame

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Anth's diseased heart is still full of hate

75523.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ok, so Boeing has X amount of workers. 20% of them are black. If we assume there are good ones that means there’s 10% of no good niggers building shitty planes.

How, statistically, does 10% of a workforce make up for 100% of malfunctions?

And lets think about this realistically…can you REALLY blame a factory worker for the failure of the construction of a FUCKING PLANE? If a nigger forgets to screw some bolts in you’re telling me the quality checkers and everyone else that shit passes through is too stupid to notice somethings wrong? Oh i guess the explanation is THEY’RE all black too. It couldn’t be that people just fuck up regardless of race and that companies are short cutting motherfuckers. Anything to lick corporate boots.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Ok, so Boeing has X amount of workers. 20% of them are black. If we assume there are good ones that means there’s 10% of no good niggers building shitty planes.

And lets think about this realistically…can you REALLY blame a factory worker for the failure of the construction of a FUCKING PLANE? If a nigger forgets to screw some bolts in you’re telling me the quality checkers and everyone else that shit passes through is too stupid to notice somethings wrong? Oh i guess the explanation is THEY’RE all black too. It couldn’t be that people just fuck up regardless of race and that companies are short cutting motherfuckers. Anything to lick corporate boots.
I mean, 13/50.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lets do some simple thinking…

From the 50’s - 60’s (when only white people built and flew these planes!) there were a dozen aviation disasters every year a majority of the time resulting in fatalities of everyone on board.

In 2023 (where blacks supposedly rule everything), there were two fatal accidents. In 2022 there were six.

So by this logic it actually seems letting black people build the planes makes it safer…

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

also keep in mind this isn't accounting for the lack of maintenance and safety checks on the airline side.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Tranth has his faults, but being wrong about the niggers is not one of them.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
…can you REALLY blame a factory worker for the failure of the construction of a FUCKING PLANE? If a nigger forgets to screw some bolts in you’re telling me the quality checkers and everyone else that shit passes through is too stupid to notice somethings wrong?
Boeing's building planes how Newark airport sorts baggage.