Whats your greatest guilty pleasure?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Taking a nice big shit. Often it’s the highlight of my day.

Fuck yes, this is great. In public places, I fill up the bowl with toilet paper up to the brim then take a nice big shit. Then i dont flush. I wait until the coast is clear, get up, and go into the next cubicle to clean my ass. I then wait to hear the reaction of the poor sucker that walks in on my tour de force, and giggle like a girl.

G

Fuck yes, this is great. In public places, I fill up the bowl with toilet paper up to the brim then take a nice big shit. Then i dont flush. I wait until the coast is clear, get up, and go into the next cubicle to clean my ass. I then wait to hear the reaction of the poor sucker that walks in on my tour de force, and giggle like a girl.

Just good old fashioned fun!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I'm a huge fan of battle rap. I'm a white-as-fuck 46 year old dad, and I go to events alone. Always have a great time, and the vibes are positive even though they're rapping about killing each other in cold blood.Summer Madness 12 was yesterday in NC, but my mother-in-law was in town so I couldn't make the trip.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
I'm a huge fan of battle rap. I'm a white-as-fuck 46 year old dad, and I go to events alone. Always have a great time, and the vibes are positive even though they're rapping about killing each other in cold blood.Summer Madness 12 was yesterday in NC, but my mother-in-law was in town so I couldn't make the trip.
Dem rappers go so hard, they got a white bwoy checkin’ his privilege, yo!!

G

You just became one of my favorite brothermen.

Please keep these gems a coming.