• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's with the camera pointed at the bed?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240207-121535-Chrome.jpg

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm laughing at the absurdity of kamalas public snark towards adrienne, who is literally a nobody private citizen whos husband just died.
She keeps Fatso's biological daughter safely away from her psychotic biological father. According to the limited photos posted of her on social media the daughter is involved in crafting groups, church groups, and wholesome hobbies. Best of all, no photos of her dressed like a whore, hanging out with niggers, and no evidence of her being neglected and trooning-out.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
β€Ž
Forum Clout
her house reminds me of going to poor friends houses as a kid and feeling uncomfortable because how nasty and filthy everything is. i can smell the cat piss odor in those pics. then the mom like adrienne offers you food because it's dinner and they're eating and when you say no and they give it to you anyway you take just a couple bites to not be rude while trying not to gag.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts WelcomeπŸ’¨
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
her house reminds me of going to poor friends houses as a kid and feeling uncomfortable because how nasty and filthy everything is. i can smell the cat piss odor in those pics. then the mom like adrienne offers you food because it's dinner and they're eating and when you say no and they give it to you anyway you take just a couple bites to not be rude while trying not to gag.
Yep. and the whole place smells like feet and piss

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I hate how she ALWAYS has a suggestion to fix the shit she's selling. "A couch cover should take care of that." "You can scratch the names out." "You can have the 'Adrienne, I'll love you until the end of time. -Jon' inscription removed."
That's pretty standard in most second-hand sales online. It's honesty up front so cheap asses don't waste your time with messages about it and haggling forever when they come to purchase the items.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That's pretty standard in most second-hand sales online. It's honesty up front so cheap asses don't waste your time with messages about it and haggling forever when they come to purchase the items.
There's something extra trashy about the way she does it though. "Broken watch case, you can use it as an ashtray."

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
There's something extra trashy about the way she does it though. "Broken watch case, you can use it as an ashtray."
People who are into weekly garage/yard/estate sales do this all the time. Fatso's ex also lets neighbors, friends, and family members use her house to sell their shit too. Many of the items blamed on her, like jewelry and coins, are other people's shit for sale.

At least they aren't sitting at a bar telling people they're Nazis and going to prison all weekend.