• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's up with all these NEW names?

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I'm sorry about killing the alliance, don't suicide. Ortega/Lightning alliance if it keeps you alive. Sue isn't a hasbeen actress.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'm sorry about killing the alliance, don't suicide. Ortega/Lightning alliance if it keeps you alive. Sue isn't a hasbeen actress.
Wrong again, atalker.

You have been instructed to stop being a 47-year-old hispanic pedophile. Failure to do so will result in your immediate deportation. Wait quietly for the knock. Heil The Alliance.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Wrong again, atalker.

You have been instructed to stop being a 47-year-old hispanic pedophile. Failure to do so will result in your immediate deportation. Wait quietly for the knock. Heil The Alliance.

I am literally trying to prevent a member of the alliance from killing themself right now

Jenna

Forum Clout
He abandoned us, and now he's suicidal.

@HomeRunCumia come back home, child.

I think I'm on his ignore list. Or else he's deliberately ignoring the voice of not killing yourself.

Anyway, Australian (?), the main point is killing yourself because your dad died is not something that your dad wants.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Can you blame him?

My posts are ribsworthy!

torquis.jpg

You think so too!

G

There were some, who resisted....

A LAST ALLIANCE, of Men and Elves fought against the armies of Mordor....

and fought for the FREEDOM, of O&A Earth....
Can a faggot get an explanation? I always hate when I’m out of the loophole on this shit. You go on a three day bender and all of (the?) a sudden you’re a nonentity.

Also, is Pat’s wife legit dead? I’m not making jokes. Aside from Anthony Cumia who should definitely actually commit suicide I don’t think that’s shit is funny.

Unless if Anthony Cumia actually committed suicide. I’d find that shit fawkin’ hilarious.

Btw where is @Zombie247 on this? I’m lost. And figuratively fucking gay.

Forum Clout
4 months we put up with this Eurofaggotry

View attachment 56016
Lucy is all "save the whales!" And "stop oil production!"
Meanwhile she pushes this greasy whale out of her cunt and parades it around town leaving oil slicks in the park

Also she sucked in the evil dead tv show, her "girl in a dodge charger" shtick was old in .5 seconds, possibly worse than the ending