• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the worst thing Pat's ever done?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Tweet day and night endorsing the Ukraine war, he demands other men must fight and die over there while he would never dream of enlisting, which he can literally do.

There’s a a bunch of people who do this same thing on this forum. If you advocate for a war you would never fight in, you’re a scumbag and you’re wrong.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It doesn't matter because he'll just do something worse in a minute. There is no worst thing, just a never ending storm of bad decisions and collateral damage. Its all relative. Thankfully most of his idiocy only really fucks over himself or people in his orbit.
One might say abandoning annabelle is the worst, but that's probably not worse for her than having him stick around. I'd say using her as a prop for tweets is even more distasteful than him leaving in the first place. Signing up for twitter might be a frontrunner overall.
The lawsuit is probably the worst thing if you are Resto et al, SFWA or Niki's inheritance.
If he ever releases Christmas Carnage then that will be the worst thing until the next.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Name them, brother. Name them and I swear to Somnus I'll spirit-frag their yellow belly asses soon as I get to bed and the Astral warfare commences…

Stand down brother, I will light the astral beacon if it comes to war. You’ll know what to do.