• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the worst thing about piggle nips?

What's the worst thing about piggle nips

• His arrogance

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • His lies

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • His delusions

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • The fact that he abandoned his daughter

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • The fact that he's fat

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I’d be willing to forgive him if he was honest about his daughter. If he admitted he was young and stupid and that he regrets it, I wouldn’t hate him as much for it. His insistence on him being a superhero and people he doesn’t like being a villain is too much. He is the epitome of everything wrong in the world. A poorly raised autistic who was set out in the world with 0 supervision or parenting. No personality traits that make up for any of it either. He’s a fat faggot retard basically.

G

It's his arrogance. He has nothing to be arrogant about. Nothing. He's a fucking zero. He wrote a couple of books that didn't sell anything. He wrote some articles for a couple of media outlets, some of which he received a paltry payment for. He basically leads a meaningless existence and has for the past 3 years. If he's not farting into the couch cushions he's farting into a bar stool. He's a pompous ass who bloviates on Twitter for minimal interaction. He wants to think he's "making a difference" but he can't be bothered to actually make a difference. He's never actually volunteered to help out any politicians or activists. Fuck, he couldn't even bother to make a fucking donation after oinking all over Twitter that he was going to spend his stimulus on donations. He bought a fucking TV and a motorcycle helmet and made zero donations. He didn't even fucking make a donation to the Hooligans GoFundMe. He's an arrogant, smug asshole who has no reason to be.

Fat too.

G

He’s cruel. he has genuine malice.
This. Calling what we do here "performative cruelty" is pure projection. If Patrick's life was ever at the mercy of any of us, the most we would do is hurl insults and racial slurs at him before getting bored and letting the Pig out of his pen. If the tables were turned and one of us was at his mercy, he would do completely sadistic things to the poor soul who found their way there. In fact, he would do sadistic things to virtually anyone who votes R if he could get away with it, and likely spends a good chunk of his day fantasizing about doing so.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
He’s cruel. he has genuine malice.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I linked this tweet in a similar thread recently, sums up how much of a horrible cunt he is perfectly.

patrickstomlinsonisapedophile.png

The fat pig deserves everything he gets.

P

potatopeeler63

It's his arrogance. He has nothing to be arrogant about. Nothing. He's a fucking zero. He wrote a couple of books that didn't sell anything. He wrote some articles for a couple of media outlets, some of which he received a paltry payment for. He basically leads a meaningless existence and has for the past 3 years. If he's not farting into the couch cushions he's farting into a bar stool. He's a pompous ass who bloviates on Twitter for minimal interaction. He wants to think he's "making a difference" but he can't be bothered to actually make a difference. He's never actually volunteered to help out any politicians or activists. Fuck, he couldn't even bother to make a fucking donation after oinking all over Twitter that he was going to spend his stimulus on donations. He bought a fucking TV and a motorcycle helmet and made zero donations. He didn't even fucking make a donation to the Hooligans GoFundMe. He's an arrogant, smug asshole who has no reason to be.

Fat too.

Wrong again in every detail, cyberatalker. hush now.
This only gets worse for you.

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.43.42 PM.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
I think his arrogance and lies tie into his overall delusions. Everything he thinks about himself is objectively wrong and he is completely incapable of showing even the slightest hint of self-deprecation.

But not only is he never wrong and not fat at all, he’s actually the smartest man on the planet, extremely handsome and in tremendous condition. He’s not just a published author, he’s a great author with immense talent. Every negative thing anyone says about him is completely and utterly false; even the stuff he wrote about himself because he was playing victim to leech off of someone else’s misery. He doesn’t even delete the evidence he just insists it’s not true.

He is the absolute worst person I’ve ever known of. Fat too. Real fat.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
The undeserved self-confidence, lying and expecting people to believe him even when faced with clear, unambiguous evidence, blaming someone else for his decision to sign away his parental rights (three times, Pat?), going out of his way to be shitty to people for no reason, dozens of times every day, and thinking he's a hilarious comedian when he's one of the least funny people imaginable by human beings.

I voted for his fatness though, and I feel I may have disrespected the spirit of your forum poll.