• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the worst meeting the girlfriends family story you have?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
Was playing football in a friendly parents and kids game in Yorkshire at my then girlfriend's sisters wedding (it was the day before but we were away for the week). ended up kneeing a wee kid in the head. He not take it like the champ I'd hoped he was and his parents gave me dirty looks the rest of the week. I kept explaining that it was a 50/50 ball that i had every right to go for but evidently to no avail.

G

Was playing football in a friendly parents and kids game in Yorkshire at my then girlfriend's sisters wedding (it was the day before but we were away for the week). ended up kneeing a wee kid in the head. He not take it like the champ I'd hoped he was and his parents gave me dirty looks the rest of the week. I kept explaining that it was a 50/50 ball that i had every right to go for but evidently to no avail.
Are you a bradley cooper alt?

[MEDIA=youtube]sdtIgE33BvQ[/MEDIA]

Forum Clout
I met a girl's dad two days after she broke up with me. I was walking and the two of them were walking towards me, there was some construction going on in the area and we were bottlenecked into the meeting. I have no idea why she wanted me to stand there and pretend everything was cool when he hated me and I wanted to get the fuck out of there. She called me later to yell at me for how rude I was, which was ridiculous.

G

I was a total sex haver when I was young. There was thus sexy little barbie doll girl from the trailer park who was a really sweet airhead who probably could have done port if she wanted.

I was in the trailer watching TV on the couch and her dad walks in with no shirt and a Heineken tall boy. He sits across from me and starts staring at me literally growling.

Lil Wayne was on TV and he could tell by the was watching I didn't like niggers. He looked at me and said "hey! Yall racist?" I said "kind of" and he smiled, warmed up to me and showed me his guns and nazi flag. Turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

We drove back to my house and the girl was in tears from being so embarrassed, I didn't see her again after that. Not that I gave a fuck it just got old.

Still jerk off to the memories sometimes

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I understand wanting to win, but doing a Billy Bremner job on a kid seems excessive

Forum Clout
my experience meeting gf parents have been lucky. I had dinner with my ex gf parents at this japanese hibachi place. I got their early and pounded Sake to loosen up. but they ended up loving me for some damn reason. they were black and i'm a honky obviously. I swear people either like the shit out of me or hate my guts. I wish I could understand why

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
my experience meeting gf parents have been lucky. I had dinner with my ex gf parents at this japanese hibachi place. I got their early and pounded Sake to loosen up. but they ended up loving me for some damn reason. they were black and i'm a honky obviously. I swear people either like the shit out of me or hate my guts. I wish I could understand why
"Babe, dis white boy's doing some ching chong shit right to the cook's face.
Okay okay, I get it.
But we need to take him out at least one more time, to Old Mexico."

G

Niggers love those shitty hibachi places for some reason. Not that I approve of your choice in woman but if you chose that restaurant that was a good move.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
I understand wanting to win, but doing a Billy Bremner job on a kid seems excessive
Honestly didn't see him coming. He was about up to my waist all it took was a change of direction not knowing he was there and i sorta just lifted my knee into his face. It was an accident but the little fucker played it up like Cristiano Ronaldo with the crying and telling everyone i meant it. He was homeschooled and had hair down past his shoulders and the parents were a mess, like the hippies that take their kids to reggae festivals. I honestly didn't feel too bad on the inside but had to play mortified the whole time after because it's hard to maintain a real ass dude persona at these family things.

Forum Clout
Honestly didn't see him coming. He was about up to my waist all it took was a change of direction not knowing he was there and i sorta just lifted my knee into his face. It was an accident but the little fucker played it up like Cristiano Ronaldo with the crying and telling everyone i meant it. He was homeschooled and had hair down past his shoulders and the parents were a mess, like the hippies that take their kids to reggae festivals. I honestly didn't feel too bad on the inside but had to play mortified the whole time after because it's hard to maintain a real ass dude persona at these family things.
yea i'm sure his histrionic hippie parents made a huge deal out of it. that's why their kids turn out weak, because they have parents that act like they're made of glass.