What’s the most shocking before/after photo of Fatrick within the smallest window of time?

I have a friend who is big into the King Cobra sphere and one of the things he’s most fascinated by is King Cobra’s physical decline over the last few years.

I wanna show my friend some examples of Pat and I figured it might be a good topic for a thread. Lately he’s been hitting a new low (and a new high in chin count) so I bet we can improve a lot on the current before and afters.

A couple ideas to inspire your search:
  • Timestamped tweets/pictures with the shortest window of time would be most ideal, to really illustrate how much of a disgusting slob he is to fall so far so fast. Bonus points if it’s attached to a recent tweet of him boasting about his looks/sexual prowess.
  • Don’t let the hunt for the shortest window get in the way of ribs— it’d be great to have some examples of the most dramatic contrast period, even if it’s from way back in the pre-Norm911 days.
  • The progression of Pat’s disgusting fish-lips doesn’t get enough attention imho. It’d be great if one of you autists could figure out when that first became a defining facial feature and how rapidly it progressed in recent years.
Anyone up for the challenge? Let’s see what you’ve got.

Screenshot_20221008-004446.jpg

G

Man, look at that rounded face and skinny arms of a trained fighter.

Although I really shouldn’t talk. Even when I’m thin, if I get above 17.5% body fat my face rounds out. I hate it. It’s the first thing to collect. Not on my chest, not on my midsection, nowhere else, it goes to the face first and it pisses me off.

So I’ll let him go on that, but those are not the arms of a warrior. What a fucking liar.