What's the most embarrassing thing you've eaten for dinner the past year?

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Celestes pizza, Dr pepper, and a snickers bar
Screenshot_20220805-090701_Brave.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I'm not embarrassed by it but I eat breakfast food for dinner a lot. Eggs, sositch(Dan, that's an O&A reference) or bacon, cheesy crispy hash browns, and toast or an English muffin.
Every morning I have eggs pork in an English muffin no cap

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
My grandpa's a widower, so whenever I'd stay at his house as a kid I'd end up just having a bowl of Goldfish crackers and a root beer for dinner.

For his generation, the idea of a man (if not a professional chef) having any type of proficiency in the kitchen is preposterous.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
My grandpa's a widower, so whenever I'd stay at his house as a kid I'd end up just having a bowl of Goldfish crackers and a root beer for dinner.

For his generation, the idea of a man (if not a professional chef) having any type of proficiency in the kitchen is preposterous.

What a faggoty way of thinking. Yeah let the kids have non-food jewish products for dinner to preserve my own ego.

It's like niggers who think of education as "white." Nice relegating yourself unable to survive, stupid.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
What a faggoty way of thinking. Yeah let the kids have non-food jewish products for dinner to preserve my own ego.

It's like niggers who think of education as "white." Nice relegating yourself unable to survive, stupid.
Yeah, I didn't care for that aspect, but the whole winning a World War and building the most prosperous society up until circa 9/11 made up for it.

I love those old guys