• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the latest with Jackie and her fake Torswats account?

G

Did she finally wake up in a cold sweat and delete it? Have the feds already apprehended her and forced her to spill the beans on Patrick's self swattings, possibly via the assistance of a set of jumper cables? Speculate, speculate... Haven't heard any updates on this since Pat sued the MPD.

1000007346.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It's really funny that this dumb bitch moved to PR pretending it was to get in touch with muh people when they aren't her people and the only actual benefits are free exchange of citizens between them and america and third world prices with lax law enforcement of tax and credit card debts.
She moved to puerto rico? Is it solely to evade debt payments?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
She moved to puerto rico? Is it solely to evade debt payments?
As far as I know (read: as far as what I have seen people say) her only known current address is a p.o. box in puerto rico. She probably doesn't make any life decisions "solely" for any reason, she's just a mentally ill moron floundering through what potentially could have been an easy and profitable life if she wasn't retarded.

G

Bumping this just in case anyone here can pull it up on Telegram, I'm guessing she hasn't posted to the account in the past couple weeks...

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Seems like you've seen her new filtered, photoshopped avatar/pfp.
She shopped her face to have large manga eyes for her new anime twitter theme. That shit was already stale in 2015, Snackie.

c972eaf1489744d17885a8b2c10ba8f0.jpg

Her pink top was probably part of the attempt at an 80s aesthetic too. You're not hip, just hippy.

I like that her pic is supposed to be all peace and joy while her account is all seethe.