• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the haps with the boomer drama between Brennan & Nana?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
This has been going on for a while now right?

fjejdj.png
durhdj.png
fjejdjs.png
fjrjwk.png
djsjsk.png
fjrjsksk.png
rmakak.png
alflrl.png

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
mlc_hiniker.jpg

On a side note: does anyone know if this fella, Adam Hiniker is still working with Brennan? I ask because I hung out with this funster back in college days and while I never thought he was specifically funny, I wonder how he ended up with me circling him out in a screengrab in a discussion about anything to do with Compound Media. What a long strange trip it's been....

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
View attachment 96312

On a side note: does anyone know if this fella, Adam Hiniker is still working with Brennan? I ask because I hung out with this funster back in college days and while I never thought he was specifically funny, I wonder how he ended up with me circling him out in a screengrab in a discussion about anything to do with Compound Media. What a long strange trip it's been....
Man I fully understand that feeling brotherman. I can’t be too specific but I’ve also got a past acquaintance that is a sub-Geno level hanger-on to Cumia. It’s surreal every time he appears on this site in pics with Anth or whatever.

TehSamurai

He's got AntH dead to rights. And to think this all happened because the Compound Boss was too scared to stand up and squash a slap fight in his own studio or pay his guests/hosts more than super-chaters. Very professional.

If multiple people want to beat the shit out of you, you might be the problem. But then, this applies to Kevin Brennan, too. There's nobody to root for in this one.