• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the deal with Kevin Pollack?

G

He hates Sam so I like him
That’s actually why I don’t like him. I get why some people find Sam annoying, but who the hell does Kevin Pollak think he is?

Sam brought me Jocktober. Kevin brought me a second rate Walken. He was on Opie and Anthony’s turf and shits on their producer? Fuck him.

I’m fine with O and A fans beating Sam up, he’s theirs to hate if they want. Not some fucking outsider punching down.

Fuck you, Kevin.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
That’s actually why I don’t like him. I get why some people find Sam annoying, but who the hell does Kevin Pollak think he is?

Sam brought me Jocktober. Kevin brought me a second rate Walken. He was on Opie and Anthony’s turf and shits on their producer? Fuck him.

I’m fine with O and A fans beating Sam up, he’s theirs to hate if they want. Not some fucking outsider punching down.

Fuck you, Kevin.

I wouldn't mind watching Mike Tyson punch down Sam into dust and feed him to his pigeons.

G

Fuck you, Kevin.
Sam?

Mr Ass

Fuck you, Kevin.
Sam didn't create Jocktober. Opie and Anthony created Jocktober (Hoo Hoo tell them Fred) before Sam was even an intern. People would call in and play bad radio shows live from their cities. The bbbboys would make fun of them. Half the shows Sam got were not even that bad. Especially since Sam had his stupid show on Hits one with his stupid fake high voice.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

Fuck you, Kevin.
So I guess you weren’t a fan of when Guy Fieri tricked him into taking a sip of vodka? I thought it was pfg