• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's it going to take for Pat to stop thinking this is the greatest president of our lifetimes?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

Obama had to help him off the stage at his big Hollywood fundraiser, but Pat will not doubt dispute that too. LIBTARDS won't admit that Biden has a head full of pudding and shouldn't be president anymore. Pat should just resign himself to the fact that Trump is going to be president again barring some kind of monumental happening

Forum Clout
Obama had to help him off the stage at his big Hollywood fundraiser, but Pat will not doubt dispute that too. LIBTARDS won't admit that Biden has a head full of pudding and shouldn't be president anymore. Pat should just resign himself to the fact that Trump is going to be president again barring some kind of monumental happening
It's one thing to think that Biden - as a braindead vegetable - is still preferable to an unstable narcissistic orange nigger like Trump, which I can get, but Pat literally thinks he's the greatest president ever. There are tweets of his that prove this.

I don't think anyone on earth actually thinks this. It just goes to show that Pat suffered extreme brain damage at some point.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Videos like this just really nail home how it doesn’t matter who the president is or if he even knows where he is, the system is so large and corrupt that the whole thing will just keep running anyway.

No need to get angry about it. No need to pick sides. It doesn’t matter and one will only get bitter and miserable rah-rahing one of these idiots over another like the star player on their favorite team.

It’s queers like Pat that have driving me to my indifference. The country will never change while people pretend there’s good on either side of this fucked up aisle. Anyway, I guess my point is Pat eats to excess and doesn’t exercise.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He’s already drafted up a bunch of rapid fire tweets for when Kamala takes the reigns

1718569995440.jpeg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He’s already drafted up a bunch of rapid fire tweets for when Kamala takes the reigns

View attachment 206146
I'd really like to know what this cunt has on people that she consistently came in last place in the primaries and got the vice presidency. I'm pretty sure there were other nonwhites running that year who did better (like elizabeth warren lel).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't think anyone on earth actually thinks this. It just goes to show that Pat suffered extreme brain damage at some point.
Liberals coping because they think the slightest critiques of Biden are an endorsement for Trump or helping him win. If Trump wins again they don’t want to be the Bernie 2016 people getting blamed for “electing a fascist” (despite not voting for him)
I'd really like to know what this cunt has on people that she consistently came in last place in the primaries and got the vice presidency. I'm pretty sure there were other nonwhites running that year who did better (like elizabeth warren lel).
Who would you pick? Genuinely, dude :image_9248:

Pete was too gay. O’Rourke was too liberal. Warren is a loser and fake native American. Bloomberg, Sanders, and Steyer are all old white men.

The obvious pick for a “diverse ticket” would be a woman, minority, who’s also young. The only people who fit that bill was Gabbard and Harris. Gabbard was seen as too moderate and Harris too liberal. But considering Biden fought for the nomination being labelled an “old school Democrat” with very 2000’s policies, Harris it is!

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Every country in the world has seen their head of state act like Biden isn't a vegetable.

Some of them have done it more times than politeness can expect. They all know what to do too. As soon as Joe starts shaking hands with ghosts, wandering off or molesting children....just look away, smile, wave at nothing and hope he has a shock collar this time or is on a leash or something.

Stay at home Joe. There's no need to be on stage smacked off your tits staring into space. It's bringing everyone down.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Every country in the world has seen their head of state act like Biden isn't a vegetable.

Some of them have done it more times than politeness can expect. They all know what to do too. As soon as Joe starts shaking hands with ghosts, wandering off or molesting children....just look away, smile, wave at nothing and hope he has a shock collar this time or is on a leash or something.

Stay at home Joe. There's no need to be on stage smacked off your tits staring into space. It's bringing everyone down.
It really is kind of Putin and Xi Jinping to shake hands with him and act like they’re not talking to a geriatric with dementia.